John Stones #6 John was nearly sick but we still don't have the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread name ideas?

John Stones #7 Don’t tell Pep that John’s a rep.Shagaluf 2022

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@LurkingAnnie thinking of you. Let us know if you need John to take care of you x
Send him back to Goodison, that’ll heal me seeing him week in week out 🤣 but thank you 💙💙

Suddenly I need to go to Asda to buy baileys and caramel shortbread 😍 what a delicious sounding combo
It wasn’t a combo until I dropped one in, but then I just went with it. The look on the OH’s face when he walked in and saw me 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly i love bae but he has been tit. Who has upset him!!
My Liverpool supporting fella has just said Bae is our best CB and would be the first name on the sheet after Pickers

to quote “the rest are average… the way they’re playing they’ll struggle to beat wales”

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Slab head's always out of position and Pickers is flapping at everything. Bae can't hold back the tide.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
LEROY WITH BAE'S SIGNATURE POSE WHILST WAITING TO COME ON.

NOOOOOO I JUST SAW THE HAIR

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.