Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
Title courtesy of @Ceejay23

RECAP: Who cares!? Nothing else matters other than he is a Champion again 💙 💙 💙

CONGRATULATIONS BAE! WE LOVE YOU!

City 702.jpg
City 704.jpg
City 715.jpg
City 718.jpg
City 719.jpg
City 749.jpg
City 770.jpg
City 730.jpg
City 720.jpg
City 707.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
My first ever thread title 🧡🧡 I'd like to thank my mum and my dad but most of all I'd like to thank John stones for being utterly smashed and giving me the inspo for the title 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Been busy all day and just catching up.

John, if you're reading...in the words of the Beautiful South - don't marry her, fuck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Just Drive

VIP Member
You're my hero.
Aw, you’re very kind. ❤
I simply realized a long time ago that I am lucky to live in a time where women can be 100% financially independent and there is nothing weird about wanting to live life for one’s self. Men who do this are applauded while women who do it are labeled “selfish” for not putting their lives to the side and their dreams on hold in support of someone else. Nonsense, I say. And with regard to traveling, if I kept waiting for someone to go places with me, I’d never leave my house. So, solo travels tor me!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

spilldatea

VIP Member
honestly feel like the last 2 days have been one long fever dream.

his bromance with kyle warms my cold dead heart

• Heart
Reactions: 8

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
I am really mad on your behalf that your holiday has been cursed by the weather.

It's been so long since we've all had normal holidays, it doesn't seem fair to have such bad luck.
Honestly, we’re not bothered. It’s just one of those things isn’t it…

we just feel really lucky to be away. As well as it being our anniversary, on Sunday coming we “celebrate” my 4 years “all clear” as long as my check up on Tuesday goes ok. There was definitely a time when we didn’t think doing these things was possible, so some rain isn’t going to spoil it for us.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
As long as he doesn’t have one of those signs in his kitchen that declares “It’s Prosecco-o’clock”, I’m fine with it. (Who am I kidding? I’d still worship him with every cell in my body.)

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
The greatest revelation of this week is that Flipper is the best behaved member of the squad. Who'd have thought it!?

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
The prices are disgusting. I don't know how they justify them.

I'm finally home, I cannot wait to catch up on everything. I am particularly looking forward to showing RLF the parade video. The last bae video we watched was the England one with Pope and he said of bae, 'he's going to be a manager one day, he always speaks so well'. Speaks so well!? Not too sure about that.
I am actually agog at the prices. Fucking outrageous.

RLF is even more blinded by love than we are, how embarrassing. Are you back at work tomorrow?

Holy fuck, are they trying to kill us?

Last edited:
  • Heart

BeauJD

Chatty Member
Im absolutely shit faced at bottomless brunch but all I can think of is the dream I had last night about JS5 and us having a crush on each other and me having something wrong with my pants and having to make a pair of temporary pants from a newspaper which has Baes face on my arse cheek and then we couldn’t stop stealing stolen loving glances at each other..

I have a therapy session tomorrow. Do I need to declare this 😂😂😂

• Haha

maccamacc

VIP Member
Been lurking a while so outing myself here.
23FA8143-A52D-4430-A086-AF7A27E76D99.jpeg

Lots of annoying people being mean about Johns press conference on City twitter. I have come to find solace amongst my people ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

cobette

VIP Member
Thread cleanse

The gloves ruin this
Training 151.jpg

The little tuft of hair at the front
Training 162.jpg

So blonde!? Gorge stubble
Training 177.jpg

Cocky smile