John Stones #6 John was nearly sick but we still don't have the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems well aggitated, probably the pressure…. Or still hungover and having flashbacks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@LurkingAnnie

How did you get on?
bit of tit one really. One test said nothing, but to be graphic - after an internal examination from my onc (not the type I wanted after todays filth) he said he’s “a bit” concerned. So I’m awaiting an mri. Prior to holiday I’d also lost about 16 pounds, and only put 6 on on holiday so that’s not ideal.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
bit of tit one really. One test said nothing, but to be graphic - after an internal examination (not the type I wanted after todays filth) he said he’s “a bit” concerned. So I’m awaiting an mri. Prior to holiday I’d also lost about 16 pounds, and only put 6 on on holiday so that’s not ideal.
Sorry to hear that 💐. Hope its nothing and they are just being cautious. Was it a gynae cancer that you had?

Hopefully you don't need to wait too long for the MRI?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
bit of tit one really. One test said nothing, but to be graphic - after an internal examination from my onc (not the type I wanted after todays filth) he said he’s “a bit” concerned. So I’m awaiting an mri. Prior to holiday I’d also lost about 16 pounds, and only put 6 on on holiday so that’s not ideal.
I'm so sorry. It's not fair to get such rotten news off the back of a lovely holiday. You're so amazing for how positive you have been. Lots of love. I hope you can get better news to put your mind at rest soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry to hear that 💐. Hope its nothing and they are just being cautious. Was it a gynae cancer that you had?

Hopefully you don't need to wait too long for the MRI?
yeah, cervical 🙄 stage 3. It’s probably not recurrence, just frustrating really. And it’s a positive that the scan today didn’t really show anything. I think just with weight loss they get worried as that was one of my symptoms last time

I'm so sorry. It's not fair to get such rotten news off the back of a lovely holiday. You're so amazing for how positive you have been. Lots of love. I hope you can get better news to put your mind at rest soon.
we sorta do the holidays for these reasons. But it’s life, and I’d rather it was me than someone else

• Heart
I am very disappointed in the lack of nurse bae content this evening.

The lads are trying their best to create some but he's not biting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry to hear this, hope you get good news soon 💙

• Heart
yeah, cervical 🙄 stage 3. It’s probably not recurrence, just frustrating really. And it’s a positive that the scan today didn’t really show anything. I think just with weight loss they get worried as that was one of my symptoms last time

we sorta do the holidays for these reasons. But it’s life, and I’d rather it was me than someone else
Sorry to hear this, sending lots of love

• Heart
Why does the watermark on the bulge pic have to be there!?

The quality of the watermark free version is SO bad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.