John Stones #6 John was nearly sick but we still don't have the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title courtesy of @Ceejay23

RECAP: Who cares!? Nothing else matters other than he is a Champion again 💙 💙 💙

CONGRATULATIONS BAE! WE LOVE YOU!

City 702.jpg
City 704.jpg
City 715.jpg
City 718.jpg
City 719.jpg
City 749.jpg
City 770.jpg
City 730.jpg
City 720.jpg
City 707.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tunnel cam. John patting Kev’s arse at 4:18. Does his “I am in distress” hands-on-hips at half time at 7:38. @cobette I think you told us that the subs went bonkers after the second goal and they show it at 11:20. I’m still floating on a cloud. So chuffed for John and the boys. And to think - just a week ago, we were lamenting the lack of new content! Looking forward to more celebration pics then England John and Holiday John. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be surprised if they were all very quiet today, lying down in darkened rooms, with cold compresses on their foreheads.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Atleast we know John is a messy drunk and i LOVE it

Here’s my standard cursed image to ward off the devil.
49BEFD9B-537B-4905-921B-B8BC34CCB928.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My first ever thread title 🧡🧡 I'd like to thank my mum and my dad but most of all I'd like to thank John stones for being utterly smashed and giving me the inspo for the title 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahhh I’m missing so much - I will NEVER go on holiday again at the end of the season.
These photos are everything though 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
When I tell you I am currently more jealous of Jack than I have been any women, it is not a lie.

Rein it in eh lads!?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Happy new thread 🥳
5EA5ABFA-2134-4F8D-AF6D-8B2FC78DC057.jpeg

Bae got the England call up 🥳
061841B5-20B8-4478-8D92-47093180BD5C.jpeg

Apologies if this has been posted already

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Feels like we witnessing an intimate moment here

How is your day going?
Bae has only just woken up naked on the bathroom floor, picked up his phone ready to message Jack and tell him how great a night he had (at least the 5 minutes he remembers), only to discover Jack has left the country. Bae is now crying because he thinks Jack only talks to him when he's drunk and he knows that Declan messaged Jack at 2.01pm saying 'can't wait to see you'.

Very dull, we've already finished day part. Black tie left tonight, but I am currently 99% sure I am doing a Raz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy new thread 🥳
View attachment 1290988

Bae got the England call up 🥳
View attachment 1290998
Apologies if this has been posted already
Well done bae, so proud of you!

I was really nervous he was going to be rested. I think Gareth probably spoke with him over what he wanted to do. I think if bae had needed more time ahead of pre-season then Mings would be in instead. Very surprised to see Tyrone left out.

It's quite an experimental squad for what is a competitive tournament. I know NLs is glorified friendlies but I want us to play bae strongest team every game. Lots of inexperienced defenders so I am hoping that means we'll see lots of him being all captain like.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well done bae, so proud of you!

I was really nervous he was going to be rested. I think Gareth probably spoke with him over what he wanted to do. I think if bae had needed more time ahead of pre-season then Mings would be in instead. Very surprised to see Tyrone left out.

It's quite an experimental squad for what is a competitive tournament. I know NLs is glorified friendlies but I want us to play bae strongest team every game. Lots of inexperienced defenders so I am hoping that means we'll see lots of him being all captain like.
Am gutted for Mingsy

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.