John Stones #6 John was nearly sick but we still don't have the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly feel like the last 2 days have been one long fever dream.

his bromance with kyle warms my cold dead heart
During the work day, I will randomly think of the match and the parade and all the celebrations and smile to myself. Still buzzing.
I keep rewatching him and Kyle gushing over eachother on the bus yesterday 😭
Both need to be on this club together for the rest of their careers. We need that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jacket is ugly. And there’s another photo of it in all its ugly glory on IG. Is that…velour??

Just for fun, I wanted to revisit the City lockdown training vid from 2020 in which John looks fluffy, scruffy, and fascinated by Nico’s pushups at 4:49 and Flipper’s offspring takes center stage.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I am glad you countered ugly jacket with lockdown John, one of the best ranking John's.

Got an email this morning launching the new England woman's kit so guessing men's won't be far away!? Hope bae is the model.

• Heart
Don't the women have the Euros now though? I still think men's will be nearer the WC
It's the fact the England store has basically nothing in current range left that's making me think it's coming sooner than WC!

6 months is a long time to miss out on sales. But I am not ready to let go of England hoodie bae yet.

Reactions: 1
It's the fact the England store has basically nothing in current range left that's making me think it's coming sooner than WC!

6 months is a long time to miss out on sales. But I am not ready to let go of England hoodie bae yet.

Interesting. I don't like the women's kit so I'm hoping it's not the same for bae and co.

Although he would look lovely in this colour

Also what the actual duck are those prices 😲😲😲😲😲

• Haha
Interesting. I don't like the women's kit so I'm hoping it's not the same for bae and co.

Although he would look lovely in this colour

Also what the actual duck are those prices 😲😲😲😲😲
The prices are disgusting. I don't know how they justify them.

I'm finally home, I cannot wait to catch up on everything. I am particularly looking forward to showing RLF the parade video. The last bae video we watched was the England one with Pope and he said of bae, 'he's going to be a manager one day, he always speaks so well'. Speaks so well!? Not too sure about that.

• Heart
  • Haha
The prices are disgusting. I don't know how they justify them.

I'm finally home, I cannot wait to catch up on everything. I am particularly looking forward to showing RLF the parade video. The last bae video we watched was the England one with Pope and he said of bae, 'he's going to be a manager one day, he always speaks so well'. Speaks so well!? Not too sure about that.
I am actually agog at the prices. bleeping outrageous.

RLF is even more blinded by love than we are, how embarrassing. Are you back at work tomorrow?

Holy duck, are they trying to kill us?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

RLF is even more blinded by love than we are, how embarrassing. Are you back at work tomorrow?

Nah stop this, I can't do this. Chavy John is the absolute one. Potentially my new favourite John as he would inevitably double as a rude sexy bastard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Properly beautiful, but was that picture taken post-parade? Looks a little drowsy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Properly beautiful, but was that picture taken post-parade? Looks a little drowsy!
Hard no, as he's standing.

Do we think bae will ever watch the parade video back?

If he does he'll:

a) have to apologise to Bernardo for being a little twit
b) have to apologise to Connie for being so embarrassing
c) have a little cry over how lovely Kyle was about him
d) be in a blind panic that Carson really does think he's tit at RB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hard no, as he's standing.

Do we think bae will ever watch the parade video back?

If he does he'll:

a) have to apologise to Bernardo for being a little twit
b) have to apologise to Connie for being so embarrassing
c) have a little cry over how lovely Kyle was about him
d) be in a blind panic that Carson really does think he's tit at RB
e) apologise to the nation for remaining disappointingly fully dressed for the entire debacle

• Haha

awful day at work and a livid 8 year is sending me over the edge. This post with Bae and Bernardo Bae has made it a bit better 🥵😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I have sun stroke - I can’t deal with this sorta content right now 😍😍😍

• Heart

Oh hell yes. Bae John, Papi, and bae Bernardo? Yes, please, all day long.

What a beast, Laporte. I take back the bad things I said about his weird looking face and daft goal celebration dance with the flailing arms. This man is a champion.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.