John Stones #6 John was nearly sick but we still don't have the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want John to enter a messy era, Jack is his wingman and they just slay pussy.

Mostly mine

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well done bae, so proud of you!

I was really nervous he was going to be rested. I think Gareth probably spoke with him over what he wanted to do. I think if bae had needed more time ahead of pre-season then Mings would be in instead. Very surprised to see Tyrone left out.

It's quite an experimental squad for what is a competitive tournament. I know NLs is glorified friendlies but I want us to play bae strongest team every game. Lots of inexperienced defenders so I am hoping that means we'll see lots of him being all captain like.
Stop introducing these captainy thoughts, I cannot cope after the last few days. Which game are you going to?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Stop introducing these captainy thoughts, I cannot cope after the last few days. Which game are you going to?
The last one, the Hungary one ❤ I think I'll be quite emosh as it really will be the season over after that.

Is England bae the elite bae?! Does elite bae exist!? Or is bae just elite!?

England 01.jpg
England 05.jpg
England 13.jpg
England 25.jpg
England 33.jpeg
England 63.jpg
England 66.jpg

Please leave this in the past. We have been embarrassed enough.

England 227.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The last one, the Hungary one ❤ I think I'll be quite emosh as it really will be the season over after that.

Is England bae the elite bae?! Does elite bae exist!? Or is bae just elite!?

View attachment 1291483View attachment 1291486View attachment 1291488View attachment 1291489View attachment 1291490View attachment 1291491View attachment 1291493

Please leave this in the past. We have been embarrassed enough.

View attachment 1291494
gettyimages-1236608559-612x612.jpg

gettyimages-1346331149-612x612.jpg

gettyimages-1346236171-612x612.jpg

ARMS

This reminds me that he always hurts himself with England

gettyimages-1235846546-612x612.jpg

gettyimages-1235846377-612x612.jpg

gettyimages-518040156-612x612.jpg

gettyimages-1323348814-612x612.jpg

Not pictured:
Banging his head with Reece James
Pulling out of the warm up in the last friendlies

• Heart
  • Heart
View attachment 1291571
View attachment 1291574
View attachment 1291581
ARMS

This reminds me that he always hurts himself with England

View attachment 1291588

View attachment 1291578
View attachment 1291579
View attachment 1291580

Not pictured:
Banging his head with Reece James
Pulling out of the warm up in the last friendlies
Someone please search and find out if there's any fit physios at England. Some people never grow up.

I am truly never getting over the warm up catastrophe. About 10 years ago I was on a flight that took off and then had to turn back because there was something wrong (nothing scary) and ended up losing a day of holiday. Ever since I've never actually believed my travel day is going to plan until the plane touches down on the destination runway. That friendly now has me feeling the same way. Bae's name on team sheet!? Great. Is he gonna play!? Don't get your hopes up.

P.S. Imagine we got Kalvin! That would be like a dream transfer for me, possibly topping Woodgate to Spurs.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
England is elite John 🔥 ❤
I have to agree. There is SOMETHING about that white England kit that makes me feral. I cannot get enough of England John. Maybe it’s the way his muscles are always so nicely outlined through those white tops.

Someone please search and find out if there's any fit physios at England. Some people never grow up.

I am truly never getting over the warm up catastrophe. About 10 years ago I was on a flight that took off and then had to turn back because there was something wrong (nothing scary) and ended up losing a day of holiday. Ever since I've never actually believed my travel day is going to plan until the plane touches down on the destination runway. That friendly now has me feeling the same way. Bae's name on team sheet!? Great. Is he gonna play!? Don't get your hopes up.

P.S. Imagine we got Kalvin! That would be like a dream transfer for me, possibly topping Woodgate to Spurs.
I would love if we got Kalvin.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I keep rewatching him and Kyle gushing over eachother on the bus yesterday 😭
May they never be separated 🙏 I hope in future he'll elaborate on what 'playing' he and Kyle do off the pitch.

I only just finished watching the parade (this wifi is awful). Whilst him dancing/singing/waving at Connie is adorable, as someone who also has an embarrassing drunk dad, I sympathise with her :LOL:

• Heart
May they never be separated 🙏 I hope in future he'll elaborate ❤ on what 'playing' he and Kyle do off the pitch.

I only just finished watching the parade (this wifi is awful). Whilst him dancing/singing/waving at Connie is adorable, as someone who also has an embarrassing drunk dad, I sympathise with her :LOL:
I both laughed and cringed (in a good way) as he was looking at her while yelling along with “Sweet Caroline” on stage. ❤

• Heart
honestly feel like the last 2 days have been one long fever dream.

his bromance with kyle warms my cold dead heart

• Heart
Reactions: 8
May they never be separated 🙏 I hope in future he'll elaborate on what 'playing' he and Kyle do off the pitch.

Ok one Question in which Minute you can see it, Im toooo tired to watch the whole Parade 😅

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA she actually was too.

I think my happy drunkenness is starting to wear off and the second embarrassment is kicking in.

I do not wish to soil this thread by mentioning this name but at the World Cup in 2006 all the players had to pick a song for a dressing room playlist. PRick's was Sweet Caroline and I've always thought that was so cringe.

Fast forward to last year, and I just knew he would be going around taking personal credit for it become an England song.

And now we find ourselves here. In the perpetually strange world I live in where every fandom always connects somehow.

Ok one Question in which Minute you can see it, Im toooo tired to watch the whole Parade 😅
It should play from here! Someone please take this man home to bed.

• Heart

I think my happy drunkenness is starting to wear off and the second embarrassment is kicking in.

I do not wish to soil this thread by mentioning this name but at the World Cup in 2006 all the players had to pick a song for a dressing room playlist. PRick's was Sweet Caroline and I've always thought that was so cringe.

Fast forward to last year, and I just knew he would be going around taking personal credit for it become an England song.

And now we find ourselves here. In the perpetually strange world I live in where every fandom always connects somehow.

Thank you 😊

John Im a Nurse i can take care of you after im laughing my ass off 🤣

• Haha

His first gormless wave is slightly before this at around 1:57:04, then he just keeps on doing it 😭

• Haha
Excuse me whilst I cry and gush over how proud this man makes me.

EDIT: Wrong link

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.