John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks for the help I couldn’t be a footballers wife unless all they wanted me to do was DIY
View attachment 2244871
---

What did you have?
Have we missed your birthday. Is it this weekend????

I had sweet chilli salmon stir fry. I haven’t had salmon in SO LONG. It was amazing 😍😍

---
I love this. ❤

Me too! @Gossgossgoss9888 have a wonderful time and drop us a voice note if you want. :ROFLMAO:

Adorable pup! Did you have a good day?

That was nice of them. ❤
---

So pretty!
I did thanks. I keep thinking it’s Saturday!!! I am glad it’s not
I picked up some holiday clothes for LO

IMG_5051.jpeg
IMG_5052.jpeg
IMG_5053.jpeg
IMG_5054.jpeg
IMG_5055.jpeg

how’s your day. I saw you are managing to watch the match at work 😍😍😍
---
Any tittle suggestions 🩷🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I had sweet chilli salmon stir fry. I haven’t had salmon in SO LONG. It was amazing 😍😍

---

---
not it’s Sunday
your tea sounds amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Little bit of free but exceedingly specific advice, my friends.

Don't buy new foundation if you're anaemic, then get your anaemia fixed and spend a few days in the garden getting a mild tan.

I am not "rose ivory" 😂

• Haha

Don't buy new foundation if you're anaemic, then get your anaemia fixed and spend a few days in the garden getting a mild tan.

I am not "rose ivory" 😂
Have you got any bronzing drops? If so mix some in
Alternatively bronze under the foundation with a cream bronzer

• Heart

---

---
He’ll be the best dressed kid there! ❤ I’ll bet you’re counting down the days until holiday time.

I am not "rose ivory" 😂
Oh no. :ROFLMAO: Hope you can return it!

@Donald23a birthday of no plans but sport sounds perfect, my friend. ❤

• Heart
Have you got any bronzing drops? If so mix some in
Alternatively bronze under the foundation with a cream bronzer
❤ Have rescued my face with a little bronzer as suggested

Have a lovely evening my friends (and come on, England!) and I'll speak to you later 😘

• Heart
I think I’m gonna watch love island instead of the game. Sorry guys 🤣🤣🤣
---
He’ll be the best dressed kid there! ❤ I’ll bet you’re counting down the days until holiday time.

Oh no. :ROFLMAO: Hope you can return it!

@Donald23a birthday of no plans but sport sounds perfect, my friend. ❤
RLF is more excited than I am. I’m such an anxious traveller. I’ll be excited once we’re there. Couldn’t resist those clothes. Too cute

• Heart
❤ Have rescued my face with a little bronzer as suggested

Have a lovely evening my friends (and come on, England!) and I'll speak to you later 😘
Have fun!
---
I think I’m gonna watch love island instead of the game. Sorry guys 🤣🤣🤣
---

RLF is more excited than I am. I’m such an anxious traveller. I’ll be excited once we’re there. Couldn’t resist those clothes. Too cute
Is love island still a things I swear nobody’s talking about it this year

• Heart
Have fun!
---

Is love island still a things I swear nobody’s talking about it this year
I don’t know to be honest. I think the last two series’ have been utter shiteee. But I saw the clips on instagram of this one and thought it looked quite good. I’m only on second ep. Giving it a go 😂

• Heart
What’s wrong? :( And I agree adulting sucks.
Just done overtime all week, and finished it off with +2,5h today, which... just no. I barely made it to the loo, or to lunch, or to get a water.
Plus, I've been having horrible cramps since midweek, and they won't go away, and I can't do much about them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Just done overtime all week, and finished it off with +2,5h today, which... just no. I barely made it to the loo, or to lunch, or to get a water.
Plus, I've been having horrible cramps since midweek, and they won't go away, and I can't do much about them.
That sounds hellish. I hope you’re not on call this weekend so you can relax! ❤

Ooh my god hahaha was his dancing really bad!! Maybe he’s one of those who you just fancy in work?!
That’s lovely three people complimenting you. Glad you had a nice time

---
Sorry you’re having a rubbish week 😟. Do you have a quiet weekend. There isn’t anything worse when you’re busy at work and can’t even nip to the loo. Hope you got home and had a nice tea and put your feet up
Hugs 🤗 for you

• Heart
I just love your voice! 🥰 Thank you for the update. How lovely that you were complimented in your stunning green dress. I’m cackling at how bad WC‘s dancing must have been. :ROFLMAO: Hope you feel okay this morning.
Her voice reminds me of a celebrity but I can’t think which one
I will have to think about this
---

More of baes best bits 🩷🩷🩵

• Heart
Ooh my god hahaha was his dancing really bad!! Maybe he’s one of those who you just fancy in work?!
That’s lovely three people complimenting you. Glad you had a nice time

---

Sorry you’re having a rubbish week 😟. Do you have a quiet weekend. There isn’t anything worse when you’re busy at work and can’t even nip to the loo. Hope you got home and had a nice tea and put your feet up
Hugs 🤗 for you
I just love your voice! 🥰 Thank you for the update. How lovely that you were complimented in your stunning green dress. I’m cackling at how bad WC‘s dancing must have been. :ROFLMAO: Hope you feel okay this morning.
Morning 😘

4 hours sleep and I'm up again because I have to go and meet my dad and do our weekly shops.

Not currently at my best 😂 a bit of alcohol sweats and a worrying moment where I thought I was going to throw up but I survived. Going to go and do the shopping and then go back to bed I think.

It's so long since I danced, and had the energy to dance! Really lovely sign of feeling better I think. Don't think I made too much of a fool of myself, it was just all round a nice night.

I think the issue is that at work WC is competent af and I'm into that, and then when he was drunkenly stumbling around the perception of competence took a hit 😂

Darrrrling please take care of yourself. We love you and want you to be rested and happy 🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.