John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
johovas witnesses have just been roind & I ended up taking her number and agreeing her to come back 😂😂😂😂😂 cos I’m too nice and can’t say no

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning 😘

4 hours sleep and I'm up again because I have to go and meet my dad and do our weekly shops.

Not currently at my best 😂 a bit of alcohol sweats and a worrying moment where I thought I was going to throw up but I survived. Going to go and do the shopping and then go back to bed I think.

It's so long since I danced, and had the energy to dance! Really lovely sign of feeling better I think. Don't think I made too much of a fool of myself, it was just all round a nice night.

I think the issue is that at work WC is competent af and I'm into that, and then when he was drunkenly stumbling around the perception of competence took a hit 😂

Darrrrling please take care of yourself. We love you and want you to be rested and happy 🥰
I’m glad you had a nice time! 🥰
Is this angle new?
Oh my days. 😭 They really love each other. I love them so much.💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hope all the tattlers at the match tonight have a lovely time and are rewarded by seeing their favourite England player/s on the pitch and ideally topless.
---
Unfortunately I don't know if any of the North Macedonians are hot, but if they are they can take their shirts off too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.