John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realised when John said “The Loooove” he was answering the question where was the most impressive place he had been. He must like art then? I can’t believe it we are totes made for each other all these things I really am meant to be baes bae 🥰🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just realised when John said “The Loooove” he was answering the question where was the most impressive place he had been. He must like art then? I can’t believe it we are totes made for each other all these thing I really am meant to be baes bae 🥰🥰
I know, right! I was so impressed he mentioned the Louvre. ♥ Our man has hidden depths and I love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just realised when John said “The Loooove” he was answering the question where was the most impressive place he had been. He must like art then? I can’t believe it we are totes made for each other all these thing I really am meant to be baes bae 🥰🥰
I’ve watched that reel on repeat. Haalands accent is amazing and I just die at johns laugh at the end 😭😭😭😭😭

That laugh is delightful

• Heart
It was so tense.
Hope you enjoyed as a neutral JD!

I could barely watch second half - knew when Madders missed the peno Everton would get back in it. Was such a weird atmosphere at the end of the game too, a draw didn’t really do either team any favours. I think we’ll end up taking Everton down with us, which is a shame as I’d much rather dirty Leeds were the ones to go!

Hope everyone is well 💙 and well done to John on player of the month! If only he could recreate his winners pose in this shirt…

IMG_3486.jpeg

• Heart

I could barely watch second half - knew when Madders missed the peno Everton would get back in it. Was such a weird atmosphere at the end of the game too, a draw didn’t really do either team any favours. I think we’ll end up taking Everton down with us, which is a shame as I’d much rather dirty Leeds were the ones to go!

Hope everyone is well 💙 and well done to John on player of the month! If only he could recreate his winners pose in this shirt…

View attachment 2145014
Lovely to see you. Will you be watching tonight.
I hope we get a cute interview some interesting questions and some gorgeous pics for his player of the month

I wanna see him smirking at Georgia.
Will you be watching tonight

• Heart
Lovely to see you. Will you be watching tonight.
I hope we get a cute interview some interesting questions and some gorgeous pics for his player of the month

I wanna see him smirking at Georgia.
Will you be watching tonight
Oooh yes smirking John is 🥵 love that Georgia can bring it out of him!
Yes I’ll most likely be watching tonight unless there’s anything better on TV!
Hope you’re okay lovely 😘

• Heart
IMG_3711.jpeg
IMG_3710.jpeg
---
Oooh yes smirking John is 🥵 love that Georgia can bring it out of him!
Yes I’ll most likely be watching tonight unless there’s anything better on TV!
Hope you’re okay lovely 😘
There isn’t many things better than watching bae is there !??

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m not nervous today. I’m not sure what that means. I was nervous for the Fulham game and the boys weren’t great.
---

View attachment 2145014
That’s not boring talk. :D I’m upset at the prospect of LC and Everton going down. :(

@strawberrysunshine_x I love your helper! 🥰 Hope you had a good day at work.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.