John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening my loves.

Just getting home from work and now I'm on call. 😭 Cross your fingers for me darlings, I want to watch the match!

Hope everybody is having a lovvvvvvely day.

I just spent the best part of an hour talking nonsense with WC so am feeling 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening my loves.

Just getting home from work and now I'm on call. 😭 Cross your fingers for me darlings, I want to watch the match!

Hope everybody is having a lovvvvvvely day.

I just spent the best part of an hour talking nonsense with WC so am feeling 😁
Wait you go on call on your job. I don’t think I knew this.I am praying for you
I am nervous but excited.
LO is in the bath hopefully he asleep before kick off. I won’t get chance to watch the build up I don’t think
---
How nice of her! ♥ Love chocolate oranges. I just finished my morning coffee. I’m too nervous to eat. (Caffeine making nerves worse, oh well.)
I know I said oh you don’t have to do that and she said oh darling there is a difference between have to and want to 🥹🥹🥹💕🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wait you go on call on your job. I don’t think I knew this.I am praying for you
I am nervous but excited.
LO is in the bath hopefully he asleep before kick off. I won’t get chance to watch the build up I don’t think
---

I know I said oh you don’t have to do that and she said oh darling there is a difference between have to and want to 🥹🥹🥹💕🫠
Afraid so, it's only one night every 3 or 4 weeks and I rarely actually get called out, so can't really complain except for a couple of reasons a call-out is a little more likely tonight so I'm hoping the gods are food to me.

I'm nervous too. Really hope City get an early goal (or 2, is that too much to ask for?).

I'm not a big chocolate orange fan but that is a lovely gesture. I do like to hear your stories of people (and pets!) being nice to you ❤

• Heart
YES YEEEEEEEESSSSSS!

I have had three Peroni and am up for this match

lets all remember : i can always switch over

IMG_7965.jpeg

THANK YOU JESUS YOU ARE V KIND ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Afraid so, it's only one night every 3 or 4 weeks and I rarely actually get called out, so can't really complain except for a couple of reasons a call-out is a little more likely tonight so I'm hoping the gods are food to me.

I'm nervous too. Really hope City get an early goal (or 2, is that too much to ask for?).

I'm not a big chocolate orange fan but that is a lovely gesture. I do like to hear your stories of people (and pets!) being nice to you ❤
I feel a bit tense goss. I think I’ll be watching through my fingers too
@maccamacc will you be watching at all 😂😂 or is tv going off.
another start for baby under his belt 💕💕

aww thankyou darling.There are some nice people and kitties on my round 🥹

hope you don’t get called out 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I read online before he will be in midfield. I’m surprised Kyle is starting. But suppose his experience is needed even if he is a little twit
Can't believe Laporte's not playing. I know he wants to leave, but he has a left foot! Even if it's 3 at the back, the one on the left is going to be someone who never plays there.

And it can't be left-back Bernardo again because then there's no right winger.

I think Pep might be doing a madness.

• Heart
Can't believe Laporte's not playing. I know he wants to leave, but he has a left foot! Even if it's 3 at the back, the one on the left is going to be someone who never plays there.

And it can't be left-back Bernardo again because then there's no right winger.

I think Pep might be doing a madness.
Oh god I know. Laporte will probably come on as a sub depending how it goes
If I had any bleeping nails left they’d be bitten off tonight 💀

• Heart
I feel a bit tense goss. I think I’ll be watching through my fingers too
@maccamacc will you be watching at all 😂😂 or is tv going off.
another start for baby under his belt 💕💕

aww thankyou darling.There are some nice people and kitties on my round 🥹

hope you don’t get called out 😭
I will be watching. Until it gets hairy then I will switch over.

lovey ginger kitty

• Heart
  • Haha
I will be watching. Until it gets hairy then I will switch over.

lovey ginger kitty
Mac he is the sweetest cattttt!!!! Other month he was sat on the wheelie bin and his front leg is missing and I was scratching him behind his ears and he leaned down cos he was enjoying it and he nearly fell off the bin cos his leg ain’t there I had to catch him 😭😭😭😭😭😭

god I love him

• Heart
I think Laporte is … a weak spot defensively. I like him and want him to play more but..I think this is the issue..

oh my christ how old has Noel Gallagher got

story of my tattle life at the moment 👇🏻

IMG_7966.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
I read online before he will be in midfield. I’m surprised Kyle is starting. But suppose his experience is needed even if he is a little twit
Bye bye Kyle
I think Laporte is … a weak spot defensively. I like him and want him to play more but..I think this is the issue..

View attachment 2129438
his divorce and father dias’ head butt is catching up on him

• Heart

View attachment 2129438
I agree. I think he's a good player but he has an error in him, and also that once he's done an error he tends to spiral into more errors.

But he's good on the ball and experienced playing on the left, which I thought might have swung it in his favour.

Akanji is solid and reliable though and hopefully will have a good match and plenty of support from the boys around him ❤

111 seconds is an outrage.

• Heart
I’m also wondering about no Laporte. Interesting.

I’m fine with Kyle in there. Experience and pace.

I’m not watching, I’m too afraid.

@Gossgossgoss9888 hope you don’t get called! I love you and WC. 🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.