John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Puppy! 🥰

You’re right, they barely drew with Southampton so I should have more confidence!

I can’t cope with them. They are so cute together. 😭 I’m also jealous of Bernardo. Enjoy your tea, @Donald23
I’ll probably be nervous tomorrow. But Ihave faith

is it me or would you get the ick being mrs Bernardo seeing him get Lifted up like that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I ran swam directly here when I saw the clip on 🏳️‍🌈goalgoys 🏳️‍🌈

I feel like I've told this story on here before for similar reasons but you get to read it again...

It's bringing back memories of playing hardcore sharks and minnows with my (very unrequited) crush at club swim team practice. He was 17, I was 14 and he was so tall and broad-shouldered and muscular like a swimmer.

The way we played since we were all athletes was that the minnows could only be caught by the sharks on the surface so imagine diving down to the bottom of the deep end and swimming as hard as you can at the bottom of the pool only to feel two big strong arms wrapping around you from above/behind and a long naked torso and long muscular legs pressed against you and you put up a fight, a bit, because you're no damsel in distress; this isn't lifeguard training and you aren't playing the victim.

And suddenly you're dragged to the surface and BAM, you're out. And you just had a defining memory of puberty because OMG that was the sexiest thing that ever happened to you. 🥵

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

I feel like I've told this story on here before for similar reasons but you get to read it again...

It's bringing back memories of playing hardcore sharks and minnows with my (very unrequited) crush at club swim team practice. He was 17, I was 14 and he was so tall and broad-shouldered and muscular like a swimmer.

The way we played since we were all athletes was that the minnows could only be caught by the sharks on the surface so imagine diving down to the bottom of the deep end and swimming as hard as you can at the bottom of the pool only to feel two big strong arms wrapping around you from above/behind and a long naked torso and long muscular legs pressed against you and you put up a fight, a bit, because you're no damsel in distress; this isn't lifeguard training and you aren't playing the victim.

And suddenly you're dragged to the surface and BAM, you're out. And you just had a defining memory of puberty because OMG that was the sexiest thing that ever happened to you. 🥵
I can’t say I can relate to that 😂

hope you’re doing ok honey 💕
---
It is very icky
It so is isn’t it. It’s his short legs I think 😩 poor Bernardo he’s a sweetheart.
my boss has short legs and when we have team meetings on Tuesdays he sits on the table top and his legs just dangle. He looks like dead pool when his legs grow back 👀 💀

John is so sexy in that pool. I love his hair on it 💕💕💕
@einahpets93 @cobette @Violetroselily @sugarfairy23 @mimimithis hope you’re all ok. Love ya. Miss ya

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ll probably be nervous tomorrow. But Ihave faith

is it me or would you get the ick being mrs Bernardo seeing him get Lifted up like that 🤣🤣
It is very icky
It’s certainly not sexy! :ROFLMAO:

Nice to hear from you! Hope all is well.

I can’t say I can relate to that 😂

hope you’re doing ok honey 💕
---

It so is isn’t it. It’s his short legs I think 😩 poor Bernardo he’s a sweetheart.
my boss has short legs and when we have team meetings on Tuesdays he sits on the table top and his legs just dangle. He looks like dead pool when his legs grow back 👀 💀

John is so sexy in that pool. I love his hair on it 💕💕💕
@einahpets93 @cobette @Violetroselily @sugarfairy23 @mimimithis hope you’re all ok. Love ya. Miss ya
I am cackling at your boss. Awww. :ROFLMAO:

I hope all JS Tattlers are okay!

• Heart
This is post 10,001 for me! ♥ I’d meant to do post 10,000 here in the bae thread in honor of where I first started on Tattle but lost track and ended up posting in Pep’s thread.:ROFLMAO:

Happy match day! I may do what @maccamacc does and not watch. I’m afraid of jinxing it. I’ll keep an eye on the scoreline.

My profile pic bae.
8341D8F6-3E75-44E7-B152-8AA232BAAF91.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This is post 10,001 for me! ♥ I’d meant to do post 10,000 here in the bae thread in honor of where I first started on Tattle but lost track and ended up posting in Pep’s thread.:ROFLMAO:

Happy match day! I may do what @maccamacc does and not watch. I’m afraid of jinxing it. I’ll keep an eye on the scoreline.

My profile pic bae.
View attachment 2128155
Wow I’ve no idea how many I’ve done I’ll have to check. Happy match day ladies. Can’t wait

• Heart

My profile pic bae.
View attachment 2128155
Congratulations!

I will watch tonight but it might be from behind my fingers.

I love that picture 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
RLF just rang me singing Arsenal down the phone duck off 😂😂
He sleeps on the sofa tonight!

@Just Drive
Hope you enjoyed the game! It’s all fun and games down the bottom end of the table at the moment 🫣 who’d be a football fan ey!

Hope everyone is well 💙 and looking forward to tonight’s game.

Wonder if he is nervous…

View attachment 2128965
It’s so stressful! 😫 Glad you’re well.

Are any of the Tattlers at the game?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.