John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of an odd line up...can't believe both Ayme and Ruben are on the bench again. Hope Spurs do a Spurs and tit the bed.

Does anyone have any snacks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Have pep and Ruben fallen out?
I was going to say I'd be surprised given he is a captain, but then Kyle was apparently one of the bad body language crew, so who knows. If he's been in cahoots with Joao then you could see him being a bit of an arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have pep and Ruben fallen out?
I hope not. My heart can’t take much more 🙈

I read before pep sayinghe isn’t worried that they haven’t replaced cancelo cos even foden can play there. That fills me with a little bit of anxiety. It’s not Phils position and im worried about him coping with the pressure
---

Bit of an odd line up...can't believe both Ayme and Ruben are on the bench again. Hope Spurs do a Spurs and tit the bed.

I’m, unfortunately not watching 😭😭😭 but I’ll be checking twitter for the deets.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

I hope so too. Casemiro ruined my FPL team yesterday so hoping Jack and Erling are on fire today 🔥.

Last of the Christmas choccys
58F2C465-0B6A-445F-AF2C-6D45F214F989.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was going to say I'd be surprised given he is a captain, but then Kyle was apparently one of the bad body language crew, so who knows. If he's been in cahoots with Joao then you could see him being a bit of an arse.
I was frantically scrolling Twitter and bluemoon and a “source” is saying pep is angry at him for playing while injured in the World Cup.
I initially thought the same about him and Cancelo because he commented on all his leaving posts but then if he’s supposedly the one who dragged Cancelo away from fighting pep then pep should be thanking him
I just really wanted to see him in the red kit he’s only worn it once

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was frantically scrolling Twitter and bluemoon and a “source” is saying pep is angry at him for playing while injured in the World Cup.
I initially thought the same about him and Cancelo because he commented on all his leaving posts but then if he’s supposedly the one who dragged Cancelo away from fighting pep then pep should be thanking him
V understandable to be annoyed about that, although it does seem illogical to be annoyed at someone presumably for being unable to play, and then not playing them when they are available 🤯. It's all a bit odd, I totally get playing Nathan because he has been doing so well, but I don't understand how Akanji is favoured.

Would have been nice to have John in red today too 💔💔💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So In Peps mind he can be mad Ruben played in the WC but he can play bae even tho he wasn’t right? What logic is this
---

What the fuckkkkk 1-0!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So In Peps mind he can be mad Ruben played in the WC but he can play bae even tho he wasn’t right? What logic is this
---

What the fuckkkkk 1-0!!
Whatever this logic is we are now 1-0 down with this terrible back 3 formation - get Rúbens and laporte on
---

Gary Neville is obsessed with Ruben not playing as me. He thinks something is deeply wrong

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Did he enjoy his walkies?
I hope so too. Casemiro ruined my FPL team yesterday so hoping Jack and Erling are on fire today 🔥.

Last of the Christmas choccys
View attachment 1937748
Those look delicious.
---

Why am I even watching this shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have been otherwise engaged. I can’t believe Laporte isn’t playing, or Dias.

I don’t like what’s going on with this team its mad.

What is going on..

Baby we miss you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.