John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Peps press conference. He seemed less stroppy than he has been. He also seemed not too pissy with baby. @spilldatea probably right. Agree the Journalist asking about bae a MASSIVE WANKER.

I did think he was too kind about Cancelo but maybe taking the heat out of the situation.

Guys I am so tired. I want to sleep and sleep.

Here’s hoping Everton will smash Arsenal. Sort it @einahpets93
Long day, my friend? :( Hope you can go to sleep soon.

@einahpets93 your boys need to make this miracle happen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
No pressure at all…
Not a win since I last went in October and you lot want us to get three points tomorrow 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No pressure at all…
Not a win since I last went in October and you lot want us to get three points tomorrow 🤣

I believe in your boys. Dyche will have them eating all their worms so they're big and strong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Can't remember who was asking about international breaks but they have Euros qualifiers in March, June, September, October, and November. Plus the friendly with Scotland in September.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can't remember who was asking about international breaks but they have Euros qualifiers in March, June, September, October, and November. Plus the friendly with Scotland in September.

I think @cobette and maybe a couple others are going to the 19th June one at Old Trafford.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think @cobette and maybe a couple others are going to the 19th June one at Old Trafford.
Yeah, I think that's right. I'm quite envious.

In other frequently injured English defender news, Chilly just came on. 🥶💙

Tim Ream could like, get it 🙈

[Insert Bella Hadid gif]

@lou_claire91 has already seen me multiple times but I have never seen her!
Don’t forget Baby has seen you too 🥰 (that video of him wiggling his bum for you, I refuse to believe that wasn’t solely for your benefit)

3 Tattlers at the same game though! Bae will be beside himself

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Haha! This is true! 🤣

I think we are near each other at Wembley too but we have West Ham before that anyway!

It’s like our Tattle outing 🤣🤍
West Ham might get moved until after Wembley! Can't decide if this would be a good thing or not!

My thoughts on Pep...

He is an hole.

He knows baby is sensitive and will be upset about being attacked like that and he still went ahead and did it.

I would not be allowed to go stand in front of all my customers and slag off one of my team's absence records so why should he?! It's unprofessional.

I think he is holding a grudge against baby for taking a few days paternity leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
West Ham might get moved until after Wembley! Can't decide if this would be a good thing or not!

My thoughts on Pep...

He is an hole.

He knows baby is sensitive and will be upset about being attacked like that and he still went ahead and did it.

I would not be allowed to go stand in front of all my customers and slag off one of my team's absence records so why should he?! It's unprofessional.

I think he is holding a grudge against baby for taking a few days paternity leave.
there’s always a number 5 free for him at Goodison

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

My thoughts on Pep...

He is an hole.

Agreeee. But managers do what they want 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.