John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meh. Thanks Pep for playing a not 100% fit player. 😕 Job well done
This is why I am narked at him.

We all know baby can be frustrating with his sick notes. On this occasion though I don’t think it’s all his fault. He played a lot in the world cup.

My worry is this is now benchaggedon for bae. If Ruben and Laporte play well (and Laporte has been great the last few times he played) that’s it no baby on the pitch 😭😭😭😭
---

I heard you saw mouse poo and I found a hair in my food
I heard the whole place was a cover for a drugs outfit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
pep always has and always will be like this - i think a lot of it gets lost in translation to be honest! i don’t think he’s digging john out in that video just more acknowledging that he picks up injuries fairly often - it’s really common in defenders because of how physical their roles are. he would not have been offered nor signed a new five year deal if pep was unhappy with the way he plays. just sad he seems to be so injury prone and never gets a decent run! but will be back in time for the more important games which is a bonus.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
pep always has and always will be like this - i think a lot of it gets lost in translation to be honest! i don’t think he’s digging john out in that video just more acknowledging that he picks up injuries fairly often - it’s really common in defenders because of how physical their roles are. he would not have been offered nor signed a new five year deal if pep was unhappy with the way he plays. just sad he seems to be so injury prone and never gets a decent run! but will be back in time for the more important games which is a bonus.
I thought this. The way he worded it sounded like he was just saying John is always injured. I know the way it reads but he hopefully might not have meant it as abruptly as it sounded 🧐😏

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Can we start sending out flares when there’s a new thread? I never seem to get notified

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we start sending out flares when there’s a new thread? I never seem to get notified
If you watch the tag you'll get a notification - just click on the John Stones tag at the top of the page, it will take you to a page with all of the old threads and there will be a watch button (just like there is on individual threads)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
OK, he gets February off to be the Dilf of Dilf Hall, but then he has to come back and play so much and so well.

I am grumpy with Pep, for playing him if he wasn't right, and for the little dig about him always being injured. I get that he has to be pragmatic about the likelihood of bae having periods of unavailability and that would have been a factor in buying Akanji, but surely no need to make his feelings about that public when bae is currently injured.

Anyway, I had a morning out and I feel good about it.

I walked the entire perimeter of the lake! It took me ages, at one point I was overtaken by an old man with a walking stick (I'm not at my fittest and anaemic leg cramps are no joke) but I took my time, dawdled to take pictures, had rests at conveniently located benches, and just took in all the nature. And in the end I got my 10000 steps in, so I can have a good rest now, too.

The weather was grey but dry. I went late morning/early afternoon to try to get as much daylight as possible.

The lake is so calming. There were canoeists on it, and fishermen dotted around the shores. I saw ducks and geese and swans and coots and all sorts of other birds I didn't recognise. Not much is in flower at the moment, it's still so wintry, but the snowdrops are coming up and they're so pretty. There's information all around about what's been planted, the woodland that's being expanded, and the wild meadow that's going to be so beautiful when all those flowers come out later in the year.

In the wild areas, everything in its winter state is so earthy and mulchy, I walked on the grass in my wellies and felt very connected with it all.

The gardens are still immaculate, tidy lawns and relaxing fountains and manicured trees, a few little shoots and buds starting to appear too.

And I saw more and more of the artwork dotted about, more of the fairy sculptures (I watched some men who work there fixing one that's on the lake itself, that looks like a fairy has momentarily stopped on the surface) and all sorts of other sculptures and carvings etc.

Afterwards I went into a little café, had a pot of tea and some bara brith. Then I walked around the shops, did a full circuit of the shopping village and bought a couple of Yankee candles and stocked up on fancy hot chocolate.

What a day! Pics are beautiful. Sounds like you have a lovely outing. ❤
---

Oh that’s weird. Will tag you next time.
---

Very pretty! Hope you’ve had a good day, lovely.

• Heart
If you watch the tag you'll get a notification - just click on the John Stones tag at the top of the page, it will take you to a page with all of the old threads and there will be a watch button (just like there is on individual threads)
Thank you I was watching the threads not the tag

• Heart
Ooo I didn’t know this actually 🤯

Reactions: 2
Do we know much about the new boy maximo? Will he be playing in the first team

• Heart
I just watched Peps press conference. He seemed less stroppy than he has been. He also seemed not too pissy with baby. @spilldatea probably right. Agree the Journalist asking about bae a MASSIVE WANKER.

I did think he was too kind about Cancelo but maybe taking the heat out of the situation.

Guys I am so tired. I want to sleep and sleep.

Here’s hoping Everton will smash Arsenal. Sort it @einahpets93

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I just watched Peps press conference. He seemed less stroppy than he has been. He also seemed not too pissy with baby. @spilldatea probably right. Agree the Journalist asking about bae a MASSIVE WANKER.

I did think he was too kind about Cancelo but maybe taking the heat out of the situation.

Guys I am so tired. I want to sleep and sleep.
Here’s hoping Everton will smash Arsenal. Sort it @einahpets93
RLF just saying he thinks Everton will win. I think he’s nuts.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.