John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg thank god girls because I’ve never known either and thought it was just me being stupid!
I originally thought it was “toe-ing” too even though I had no clue why. VRL’s suggestion seems the most sensible though.

@cobette or @lou_claire91 whenever you’re next at a game can one of you go to find him in the cage and ask him?
I know @cobette is going before me so May get him in the cage and then we have West Ham whenever that ends up being so will try!! 🤣

although when I’ve spoken with RLF about his Sunday league it’s always been VRL’s explanation, like dragging behind! 🤍
Pep the wanker has just said he'll be out for 3 to 4 weeks 😭
---

Also before he said that he made a dig about him always being injured
I feel like Pep is not very likeable atm! 🤦🏻‍♀️ although I’m sure Bae is enjoying his time at home! 🤍

@strawberrysunshine_x nails look lovely! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does this mean 7 weeks??? Three weeks and one month?!
---

I’m sure Thats exactly what bae wants to hear 😭

agreed.
Definitley not 7 weeks, he said 3 weeks to a month.

At least he is at home with Olivia and the baby 🥺. There's 4 or 5 away games this month so would have been alot of travelling.

• Heart
Definitley not 7 weeks, he said 3 weeks to a month.

At least he is at home with Olivia and the baby 🥺. There's 4 or 5 away games this month so would have been alot of travelling.
Yes true. He can make the most of the new born cuddles and I’m sure Olivia actually grateful he’s home 💗. I bet he’s doing the night feeds

this just reminded me I can not deal with daddy bae attttt all.
it makes me wanna have 5 of his little babies 🤣🤣

• Heart
OK, he gets February off to be the Dilf of Dilf Hall, but then he has to come back and play so much and so well.

I am grumpy with Pep, for playing him if he wasn't right, and for the little dig about him always being injured. I get that he has to be pragmatic about the likelihood of bae having periods of unavailability and that would have been a factor in buying Akanji, but surely no need to make his feelings about that public when bae is currently injured.

Anyway, I had a morning out and I feel good about it.

I walked the entire perimeter of the lake! It took me ages, at one point I was overtaken by an old man with a walking stick (I'm not at my fittest and anaemic leg cramps are no joke) but I took my time, dawdled to take pictures, had rests at conveniently located benches, and just took in all the nature. And in the end I got my 10000 steps in, so I can have a good rest now, too.

The weather was grey but dry. I went late morning/early afternoon to try to get as much daylight as possible.

The lake is so calming. There were canoeists on it, and fishermen dotted around the shores. I saw ducks and geese and swans and coots and all sorts of other birds I didn't recognise. Not much is in flower at the moment, it's still so wintry, but the snowdrops are coming up and they're so pretty. There's information all around about what's been planted, the woodland that's being expanded, and the wild meadow that's going to be so beautiful when all those flowers come out later in the year.

In the wild areas, everything in its winter state is so earthy and mulchy, I walked on the grass in my wellies and felt very connected with it all.

The gardens are still immaculate, tidy lawns and relaxing fountains and manicured trees, a few little shoots and buds starting to appear too.

And I saw more and more of the artwork dotted about, more of the fairy sculptures (I watched some men who work there fixing one that's on the lake itself, that looks like a fairy has momentarily stopped on the surface) and all sorts of other sculptures and carvings etc.

Afterwards I went into a little café, had a pot of tea and some bara brith. Then I walked around the shops, did a full circuit of the shopping village and bought a couple of Yankee candles and stocked up on fancy hot chocolate.

IMG_20230203_103511.jpg

IMG_20230203_103706.jpg
IMG_20230203_103824.jpg

IMG_20230203_104343.jpg
IMG_20230203_105809.jpg

IMG_20230203_110100.jpg
IMG_20230203_112132.jpg
IMG_20230203_112557.jpg
IMG_20230203_112707.jpg
IMG_20230203_112837.jpg
IMG_20230203_113104.jpg
IMG_20230203_113135.jpg
IMG_20230203_113229.jpg
IMG_20230203_114206.jpg
IMG_20230203_114413.jpg
IMG_20230203_114556.jpg
IMG_20230203_114712.jpg
IMG_20230203_114929.jpg
IMG_20230203_120139.jpg
IMG_20230203_131939.jpg
IMG_20230203_132023.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OK, he gets February off to be the Dilf of Dilf Hall, but then he has to come back and play so much and so well.

I am grumpy with Pep, for playing him if he wasn't right, and for the little dig about him always being injured. I get that he has to be pragmatic about the likelihood of bae having periods of unavailability and that would have been a factor in buying Akanji, but surely no need to make his feelings about that public when bae is currently injured.

I walked the entire perimeter of the lake! It took me ages, at one point I was overtaken by an old man with a walking stick (I'm not at my fittest and anaemic leg cramps are no joke) but I took my time, dawdled to take pictures, had rests at conveniently located benches, and just took in all the nature. And in the end I got my 10000 steps in, so I can have a good rest now, too.

The weather was grey but dry. I went late morning/early afternoon to try to get as much daylight as possible.

The lake is so calming. There were canoeists on it, and fishermen dotted around the shores. I saw ducks and geese and swans and coots and all sorts of other birds I didn't recognise. Not much is in flower at the moment, it's still so wintry, but the snowdrops are coming up and they're so pretty. There's information all around about what's been planted, the woodland that's being expanded, and the wild meadow that's going to be so beautiful when all those flowers come out later in the year.

In the wild areas, everything in its winter state is so earthy and mulchy, I walked on the grass in my wellies and felt very connected with it all.

The gardens are still immaculate, tidy lawns and relaxing fountains and manicured trees, a few little shoots and buds starting to appear too.

And I saw more and more of the artwork dotted about, more of the fairy sculptures (I watched some men who work there fixing one that's on the lake itself, that looks like a fairy has momentarily stopped on the surface) and all sorts of other sculptures and carvings etc.

Afterwards I went into a little café, had a pot of tea and some bara brith. Then I walked around the shops, did a full circuit of the shopping village and bought a couple of Yankee candles and stocked up on fancy hot chocolate.

I’m loving this little trip and adventure you’re on - I wish I could join you!
---

Does this mean 7 weeks??? Three weeks and one month?!
---

I’m sure Thats exactly what bae wants to hear 😭

agreed.
It’s 4 weeks in total, I believe, it’s why I deleted the screenshot, because it was worded so oddly.
4 weeks is standard for a less serious muscle injury, so fingers crossed he’ll be back soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has Pep always been such an hole about his players? It’s not a good look to talk about them all negatively in public is it.

Okay he can have February at home, help
ON out, be very hands on and have lots of newborn baby snuggles 🤍 (thank god we don’t get photographic evidence of this as actually don’t think I would be able to cope) 😂

but then we only have March-May with him in the league don’t we (assuming the hammy holds out) so he needs to get himself into a lot Of content and as many games as possible in that time (whilst still getting the appropriate rest) as there’s no summer tournament this year (except any crappy NL games I’m guessing?) and we’re then gonna just be relying on the crumbs of Ibiza shagged out photos aren’t we 🥺

oh Baby you’re lucky we still love you even with what you put us through

44AB62F1-4687-4647-9D92-D38F39D9838A.jpeg

CC0FD9D5-292D-4F0A-80AD-53310BD07CF7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Looks beautiful. Love those candles as well ♥
---

Has Pep always been such an hole about his players? It’s not a good look to talk about them all negatively in public is it.

Okay he can have February at home, help
ON out, be very hands on and have lots of newborn baby snuggles 🤍 (thank god we don’t get photographic evidence of this as actually don’t think I would be able to cope) 😂

but then we only have March-May with him in the league don’t we (assuming the hammy holds out) so he needs to get himself into a lot Of content and as many games as possible in that time (whilst still getting the appropriate rest) as there’s no summer tournament this year (except any crappy NL games I’m guessing?) and we’re then gonna just be relying on the crumbs of Ibiza shagged out photos aren’t we 🥺

oh Baby you’re lucky we still love you even with what you put us through

View attachment 1932830
View attachment 1932831
Ahhhh that last one has melted me
No idea on pep. I can’t recall him being so sassy regarding players. Someone else might be able to tell us.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

This all looks so lovely! Fresh air is just the best sometimes isn’t it. Glad you’ve had a lovely day 😘
---

---

It’s 4 weeks in total, I believe, it’s why I deleted the screenshot, because it was worded so oddly.
4 weeks is standard for a less serious muscle injury, so fingers crossed he’ll be back soon.
Has your week got any better lovely? Do you get the weekend off at least I hope?
---

Love these!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
---

You're welcome any time my love ❤ I hope you're doing okay?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m doing all right, @Gossgossgoss9888 and @sugarfairy23 - it’s been a trying week, but I’m happy it’s over and done now, well, almost. Still a little to go till the weekend. I will bury myself in blankets and read. I’d love to write, but I’ve kinda lost my drive to do so… 😕
What do you lovelies have planned for the weekend?
---

As for Pep - I remember him being kinda salty about some players during his time at Bayern, but not quite like this. 😬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Here's Judas, from 7:40 onwards

---

And again at 8:40
Okay I think maybe it’s because Pep is in love with him and has gotten jealous of DILF Bae and how heartbreaking he is. So now he’s just lashing out with the bitchy little comments to try and get John’s attention and hurt him.

Also the Journalist in the second bit is a prick - “remember when years ago he used to get injured alot” why don’t you just duck off mate 😂

Thing is if that was in like a “normal” workplace and he was basically calling someone who reports to him unreliable in front of a room full of people, people get HR involved for less than that don’t they. Like he can say and think all those things, but keep it reserved for John and the people at City that need to hear it, not the bloody media who love to run with stuff and bring people down at any given opportunity.

Maybe John needs to go on strike from Pep’s crappy attitude ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m doing all right, @Gossgossgoss9888 and @sugarfairy23 - it’s been a trying week, but I’m happy it’s over and done now, well, almost. Still a little to go till the weekend. I will bury myself in blankets and read. I’d love to write, but I’ve kinda lost my drive to do so… 😕
What do you lovelies have planned for the weekend?
---

As for Pep - I remember him being kinda salty about some players during his time at Bayern, but not quite like this. 😬
Aww hopefully your drive will come back soon or as and when you need it ❤
You know we all love Sophia and your writing 😘

Weekend is nearly here for you at least!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.