Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He’s made nowt, he’s been pulling the place apart 🤣

you got much planned tomorrow?
You’re kidding I thought he was cooking hahah. You’re doing the kitchen up then??
No nothing. LO has football but gonna see how he is. He’s been a right little moaning Micky this afternoon.
do you??

• Heart
Reactions: 2

mimimithis

VIP Member
He looks so enticing on the first one
I love him

hope everyone has a good day. Someone already complained About me before 9 am🤣🤣

Rainy also on me. I was having a good hair day. Not now.

Who complained, who do I have to fight with? 🤬

What a cute cat.

Hi, not normally here but saw this, baby boy last Wednesday. 💙
Sorry if this is old news. View attachment 1906689
Aw, congratulations. Very happy for them!

Last edited:
  • Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Has anyone watched the Tunnel cam that was posted today? Very odd editing and filming locations/angles compared to most other Tunnel cams, like they only showed match play from several feet inside the tunnel like they were trying not to show the bench. They definitely use at least 2 video cameras when they film these, but it was like the editor didn't even include match footage (or even crowd shots) from one of them.

I wonder if this was due to Cancelo drama and/or not wanting to disclose the extent of bae's injury (by not showing the bench during the 2nd half in particular) or if there are weird FA cup rules or something. Haven't watched the extended highlights yet, though - maybe they put all the usual shots in there.

Also, the players didn't sign the kid's program on the way to the dressing room, they just gave him a high five - maybe they were running late? Love that Jack complimented his headband, though. And maybe Kyle was just being extra friendly but he seemed like he knew the kid.

---

He's getting to snuggle a brand new baby and enjoy that brand new baby smell. That should get his mind off things. He probably hardly ever has to change a nappy, too, and I'm sure he's amusing himself by making all kinds of immature comments about O's titties and whining about having to share them. YOU KNOW HE IS!
This was Tunnel Cam though, so you can't see the bench from the tunnel. If it was Pitcam then it would maybe have been a bit odd.

Definitely don't think they are trying to hide his injury, especially when Pep was so scathing about it.

I think @Donald23 is right, the little boy was shy and just wanted to say hi. I feel him.

einahpets93

VIP Member
More than I was..timing bit crap for work

I have done it before - I was on a big trial for 10 weeks at The Old Bailey. That was an incredible experience. Really interesting. Although a bit intense (multiple defendants, murder charges) I was very impressed with everyone involved with it - Judge, Barrister’s etc. Fellow jurors were great - everyone took it seriously and just wanted to do the right thing.

This is a different court.
Wow… intense!

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
If we ignore Andre and focus on where Leighton’s hand is, he feels happy again.
And in 2022/23 baby will remember that Andre left Everton so he can come back 🤣

p.s. you love our ross
No-one loves Ross. Apart from Baby, but he also loved Mendy, so he isn't to be trusted.

I'm just pissed that Everton sacked Frank a few days too late and missed out on Roberto because him coming back would have written me the perfect ending.

• Heart