Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

einahpets93

VIP Member
Watching baes little insta story of him saying everyone watching at home and RLF goes who’s that grealish??
Is this guy for real 🤣🤣😁

I actually don’t mind his feet ya know. I’d take that over swimming cap ANY day
5B17A6D3-A2F4-45D3-BB68-8A746A58A2E7.jpeg

Same applies 🤣

and there is a charitable reason for the swimming cap

If you can’t love him at his worst

View attachment 1902456

then you don’t deserve him at his best 😂

View attachment 1902457
My love 💙

• Haha
Reactions: 2

einahpets93

VIP Member
You’re kidding I thought he was cooking hahah. You’re doing the kitchen up then??
No nothing. LO has football but gonna see how he is. He’s been a right little moaning Micky this afternoon.
do you??
Nope he’s just making a mess.
Tidying up his mess tomorrow and batch cooking - my usual Sunday 😭

• Haha

einahpets93

VIP Member
Truly beautiful.
Nah - we’ll do cards if we remember but that’s it

---

Who have you got on Saturday? What are the tickets tomorrow for??

I am channelling for you! 🤞🏻
Saturday is arsenal, so everyone should want Everton to win

tomorrows tickets are Villa

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Wylie, I am so desperate for DILF content and I know you don't mean any harm and just wanted to share with us, but please delete it (if not too late).

I want us to respect their privacy as much as we can.
Sorry, it's too late. If I could have shared another way I would have. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
He is looking very handsomely rugged these days..
Dilf vibes??

Happy Monday, party people! I am finally starting to wake up (mentally). Yes it's after 10am. Still need more caffeine.

View attachment 1904316

If anyone has Kindle Unlimited (or not - the book is pretty cheap, I think) and likes M/M romance, esp about footballers, I recommend "Pull Me Under" by Zarah Detand.
It's about a 22 year old Premier League player who accidentally outs himself by getting photographed dancing at a gay bar later on during the night his team wins the league. He doesn't want to deny it and stay in the closet - he's ready to be out - but he and his agent/good friend decide it would be better for PR purposes if he was in a LTR so as not to freak out his teammates or scandalize the public with the stereotype of the horny gay slut (which... I think is a terrible and pretty homophobic premise considering the number of players who are horny (and often cheating) straight sluts, but this was written in 2014 so I'm trying to be forgiving). So he starts a fake relationship with a student and naturally he starts to fall in love.
It's a slow burn and slightly angsty fake dating romance set in Manchester and it's very cute (and spicy) so far. Oh and the banter is top notch.
Ooohh it sounds right up my street. I ❣ Kindle unlimited. Oh wait I don’t actually like m/m but if it’sgood I might try it.

• Heart
  • Wow

Just Drive

VIP Member
That looks beautiful ♥♥♥
---

Thankyou. I’m off now for 2 days. The jerks can get lost 🤣. I’ve been a bit upset about it cos I’m soft as shit. But I’ll be ok 👍. You’re up early!?!
---

No I’m not usually but it was good’!! I was telling goss about it not long ago we have quiz nights etc. but one randomly put on what did the boss say about family friendly & when I said no solid answer yet but don’t worry the postie was like it’s discrimination Against people who don’t have kids who will have to work longer 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔. So i left it straight away. I don’t want to get Involved in the drama & don’t need the worry / stress of their shitty opinions 🤨
You are not soft!
It’s bad enough when there are rule or policy changes but when colleagues start fighting amongst themselves, it makes things much worse.

Haha, yes, I start work at 8:00 am but I started chatting to you all as I was waiting for the coffee to brew up. :D

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
How are you. Hope you’re ok. How’s ur weekend looking. Can’t believe it’s Monday already
Thursday going out for lunch with RLFs sister. Going to a really nice place for waffles and ice cream. Also my car is being valeted. But cos I’m sad I love it when it gets done. It always comes back brand new !!!
Friday it’s nail day. Best day of the month 💅

View attachment 1919909I want these I think cos im a sucker for valentines 😍😘. What do you think do you like them

---

Hahahah , I really don’t think I could handle seeing wedding pics 😭🤣. I’d be green with envy 😟🥺. He would look so fit tho. Are they engaged does anyone know ? If not he defo needs to pop the question 💍
Thanks !! We’ve been another walk ( fresh air always cheers him up) and he’s been fine since. We went to my mums and he was playing up a bit. I don’t know why
Haha yeah it would be painful to see but - John in a suit….

F9C7B4F8-F7AA-446E-B822-B99BC18E9FB1.jpeg

F294CB61-E792-42FE-853E-8FF41929316C.jpeg

2D720E71-D184-45B6-8B9C-B74C69EE950F.jpeg

From the little I know (which is obviously nothing) it doesn’t appear they are engaged but who knows.

Aww yes those nails are so cute! Can’t believe it’s V day soon! Do you and RLF do much to celebrate?

Come on Wrexham!! Unbelievable!

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
A bit. Get a bit giggly.

I feel in constant conflict with myself about him whenever I think about it.

There's a part of me that just wants to go all out and flirt with him and see what happens, and a part of me that's mortified at the thought of it, sure that he doesn't see me that way, and a part of me that just feels sad because even if he did like me I'm too messed up to let it be anything real.

So am not thinking too much and just trying to be very literal about it. We get on, he makes me laugh, and it's nice. That's all it is.
It’s understandable to want to protect yourself and you know yourself best don’t you. Sounds like you’ve got a good measure of it and got the balance right though - just keep enjoying his company and the texts and what will be will be 🤍

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
It's been a shitty weekend / month / way longer than that, but at least YouTube decided to show me this tonight while I was trying to stop crying. It did not really help 🤣 - jk, it did, look at this precious bean and his perfectly lovely real teeth:

I like how the graphics look like they are from 2005 and not 2014-2015.

• Heart

einahpets93

VIP Member
I am fine thank you Macca, thank you for thinking of me.

Have had a run of lates at work and am feeling sorry for myself.

Spent the morning looking at pictures of Everton Bae.

How far he has come.

View attachment 1922982
View attachment 1922983
View attachment 1922984
View attachment 1922986
View attachment 1922987
View attachment 1922989
View attachment 1922990
View attachment 1922991
View attachment 1922993

@einahpets93 I like this one.

View attachment 1922985

LOL

View attachment 1922992
He’s wearing that shirt I like 🥰 (and with Bobby)

you know me, I love Everton bae

• Heart