John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to go to some errands now. Nothing exciting. How was work?

Ahhhh, beautiful bae. ❤

Gorgeous! ❤

I made the mistake of turning on the Everton game. Shambles so far. What a day. @einahpets93
Can I join in on the misery?

We were flying before the World Cup and all we can do now is scrape a draw against Gillingham (bottom of the whole league) I knew winter WC’s were a bad idea 😔

Has anyones team had a good day today? I think only @lou_claire91 has escaped as don’t think Chelsea have played?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

We were flying before the World Cup and all we can do now is scrape a draw against Gillingham (bottom of the whole league) I knew winter WC’s were a bad idea 😔

Has anyones team had a good day today? I think only @lou_claire91 has escaped as don’t think Chelsea have played?
My misery is saved for tomorrow 🤦🏻‍♀️ even the birthday boy got a lose today which was sad

hope everyone had a lovely Saturday though (even with the tit scores) 🤍
starting him early
3B752938-6A89-4243-9B18-2F6C85727540.jpeg
image.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Who’s the birthday boy?

LO’s outfit is SOOOO cute! Get him into HP as soon as you can 💙
one and only Declan Rice Rice Baby 🤣🤣 24 today and just lost to wolves although once again he played incredible

Literally bought him sooo much Harry Potter stuff to wear (that was M&S in the same last year), I have read part of the first book to him which he’s sat and listened too, said we’ll put the films on soon, need him to be as obsessed as we are 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Join in. There’s safety in numbers. Alexa, play “I’m Not Okay” by My Chemical Romance.
My misery is saved for tomorrow 🤦🏻‍♀️ even the birthday boy got a lose today which was sad

hope everyone had a lovely Saturday though (even with the tit scores) 🤍
That is the cutest outfit! ❤ Pup is adorable, too.
Same.

• Heart
one and only Declan Rice Rice Baby 🤣🤣 24 today and just lost to wolves although once again he played incredible

Literally bought him sooo much Harry Potter stuff to wear (that was M&S in the same last year), I have read part of the first book to him which he’s sat and listened too, said we’ll put the films on soon, need him to be as obsessed as we are 🤣
I swear footballers just age differently. How is he only 24? Bae blew my mind when I found out he was 27 (at the time) - the worst is Ruben he looks about 33 😂 like they don’t look older in a bad way but they’re all just bloody babies aren’t they. Well rich and successful babies!

Aww good plan!! First one is the best to ease him in, it gets so bloody dark as it goes on doesn’t it! Its so funny how in the first few films/books when the biggest drama is who gets the most house points or wins a game of Quidditch 😂

Join in. There’s safety in numbers. Alexa, play “I’m Not Okay” by My Chemical Romance.

That is the cutest outfit! ❤ Pup is adorable, too.

Same.
More like Alexa play “We’re getting relegated in the morning”

What's for tea everyone? I just had a nap and have woken up hungry and grouchy.
Hope you’re feeling abit better after your session this morning and have taken a nice day to look after yourself

7AED68D0-1792-4E28-8660-B2998576168E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
My mommy is here helping me with chores/basic life skills. For lunch, I'm about to eat my leftover red curry from dinner last night. Then we're going to take the tree down and make these cookies biscuits (below).

Monday is a holiday and I did meet two work deadlines yesterday but I still have this impending sense of doom. I guess watching City and Everton didn't help.

• Heart
I swear footballers just age differently. How is he only 24? Bae blew my mind when I found out he was 27 (at the time) - the worst is Ruben he looks about 33 😂 like they don’t look older in a bad way but they’re all just bloody babies aren’t they. Well rich and successful babies!

Aww good plan!! First one is the best to ease him in, it gets so bloody dark as it goes on doesn’t it! Its so funny how in the first few films/books when the biggest drama is who gets the most house points or wins a game of Quidditch 😂

Hope you’re feeling abit better after your session this morning and have taken a nice day to look after yourself

View attachment 1882777
I know it’s crazy, I find it so hard to believe how young they all are!! It’s not right!! Ruben really looks so much older it’s ridiculous! I always think Dec, Mason and Jack are the same age even though they aren’t!

I think he’ll like it, he was watching stranger things the other day and quite likes things that make him jump 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

I always forget how naive they were in the first couple of books! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3

View attachment 1882777
Thank you ❤

I watched the match, felt a bit crappy about that.

Sat around for a bit trying to raise the energy to do anything.

Did a little bit of yoga, had a cry, had a nap.

Now just stuck some chicken thighs and baby potatoes in the air fryer to try to get some nutrients. Got a litre of water I'm trying to get through too.

Am trying my best ❤

I justify fancying Ruben because he definitely looks like he's my age, 😂

• Heart
My mommy is here helping me with chores/basic life skills. For lunch, I'm about to eat my leftover red curry from dinner last night. Then we're going to take the tree down and make these cookies biscuits (below).

Monday is a holiday and I did meet two work deadlines yesterday but I still have this impending sense of doom. I guess watching City and Everton didn't help.
Can you ship these overseas?! They look beaut! Hope you have a lovely day with the family ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I know it’s crazy, I find it so hard to believe how young they all are!! It’s not right!! Ruben really looks so much older it’s ridiculous! I always think Dec, Mason and Jack are the same age even though they aren’t!

I think he’ll like it, he was watching stranger things the other day and quite likes things that make him jump 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

I rewatched the reunion last weekend and obvs it flashed back to the older films and it’s crazy how young they all were and how different the first films/books were.
I don’t think a book series could ever be written that could top it though. And I love how it doesn’t age at all - your LO will watch properly in a few years and it will be the same as when you watched it yourself won’t it, it’s not “stuck in time” like certain other stuff is (hope that makes sense, I’m rambling abit now!)

Also how are West Ham in the bottom 3?! They were flying last season. This league Can be crazy sometimes

Thank you ❤

Now just stuck some chicken thighs and baby potatoes in the air fryer to try to get some nutrients. Got a litre of water I'm trying to get through too.

Am trying my best ❤

Glad you’ve managed to get some food down you ❤ If you’re doing your best that’s the main thing. Look after yourself x

I mean I wouldn’t go against Slabhead, one nut from him and you’re out cold for weeks 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
What's for tea everyone? I just had a nap and have woken up hungry and grouchy.
Not sure about tea yet but I’ll probably have a burger for lunch.

How is doggo handling the friendly invading parental unit? I’m assuming he loves her, though.

It really is something how young they are! I agree about Ruben especially. He’s had a long term serious relationship and everything but still so young. I suppose they age quicker, starting in academies so young away from their families (many of them), developing acute mental toughness and discipline and being exposed to big life things sooner than their non-football playing peers.
Thank you ❤

Am trying my best ❤

That sounds delicious. I’m so happy you’re looking after yourself, lovely.

• Heart
I rewatched the reunion last weekend and obvs it flashed back to the older films and it’s crazy how young they all were and how different the first films/books were.
I don’t think a book series could ever be written that could top it though. And I love how it doesn’t age at all - your LO will watch properly in a few years and it will be the same as when you watched it yourself won’t it, it’s not “stuck in time” like certain other stuff is (hope that makes sense, I’m rambling abit now!)

Also how are West Ham in the bottom 3?! They were flying last season. This league Can be crazy sometimes

Glad you’ve managed to get some food down you ❤ If you’re doing your best that’s the main thing. Look after yourself x

I mean I wouldn’t go against Slabhead, one nut from him and you’re out cold for weeks 😂
After reading it the headline is a bit misleading. It says they just had a heated discussion 🙃

Reactions: 1

I cry everytime I watch the reunion! I still remember queuing outside of Waterstones before midnight to get the books when they were released and it’s nice to see the kids all enjoying it too! It definitely will be just as enjoyed for years!

I know right, Dec should have left in the summer, he won’t be there next season, everything changes soo quickly!
Not sure about tea yet but I’ll probably have a burger for lunch.

How is doggo handling the friendly invading parental unit? I’m assuming he loves her, though.

It really is something how young they are! I agree about Ruben especially. He’s had a long term serious relationship and everything but still so young. I suppose they age quicker, starting in academies so young away from their families (many of them), developing acute mental toughness and discipline and being exposed to big life things sooner than their non-football playing peers.

That sounds delicious. I’m so happy you’re looking after yourself, lovely.
I think with Ruben as well he holds himself so much more maturely than others, he just seems more grown up than some of our younger ones!! They definitely go through more at a young age that means they have to grow up!

• Heart
I cry everytime I watch the reunion! I still remember queuing outside of Waterstones before midnight to get the books when they were released and it’s nice to see the kids all enjoying it too! It definitely will be just as enjoyed for years!

I know right, Dec should have left in the summer, he won’t be there next season, everything changes soo quickly!

I think with Ruben as well he holds himself so much more maturely than others, he just seems more grown up than some of our younger ones!! They definitely go through more at a young age that means they have to grow up!
Ohhh yes I was one of those people too! Or got my mum to pre order it so it was delivered the very first day.
I used to insist on reading them before my brother too (cos we’d have 1 copy between us) and I’d read it as quickly as I possibly could, literally couldn’t put them down

Where do you think DR would go? Agreed he defs can’t stay there if they don’t sort their act out

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.