John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i hope he’s fit for the spurs game because we need him back 😭😭😭 can’t wait for dias to come back either

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I love your HP chat ladies ❤

Those books meant so much to me as a kid. Big reason I'm looking forward to being an auntie, can't wait to have someone to indoctrinate 😂

• Heart
I’m loving the HP conversation, too. Those books are so stellar, they’re almost miraculous. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How is doggo handling the friendly invading parental unit? I’m assuming he loves her, though.
Oh yes, he loves her. She's spent a lot of time with us at this apartment and even more at my place in the city a few years ago. And then we lived with my parents for over a year. He stays with them occasionally now when I have to travel for work.

And yeah, my parents and brothers are the only people he wouldn't try to attack in my home or my parents' home. He's such a cockblock. 😩

PXL_20230104_184657467.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

A much less furry handsome baby - can't recall if this was shared here already - from Sunday's FA Cup match v Chelsea (8 Jan)
Screenshot_20230114-141055.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m loving the HP conversation, too. Those books are so stellar, they’re almost miraculous. ❤
Aww I’m glad you and @Gossgossgoss9888 are on the HP train and don’t mind the conversation- I know I have a tendency to go off on a non Bae related tangent sometimes!

I bet he hasn’t even read them which makes me sad BUT nobody’s perfect I guess 😂 (Bae does come pretty close though)

Have you done anymore knitting for your incoming neice/nephew @Gossgossgoss9888 (im so sorry I can’t remember if it’s a boy or a girl!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aww I’m glad you and @Gossgossgoss9888 are on the HP train and don’t mind the conversation- I know I have a tendency to go off on a non Bae related tangent sometimes!

I bet he hasn’t even read them which makes me sad BUT nobody’s perfect I guess 😂 (Bae does come pretty close though)

Have you done anymore knitting for your incoming neice/nephew @Gossgossgoss9888 (im so sorry I can’t remember if it’s a boy or a girl!)
(It's a boy) Haven't done much knitting. Had a crisis of confidence and thought everything I do is bullshit so stuffed it in a drawer. Might pick it back up at some point 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Ohhh yes I was one of those people too! Or got my mum to pre order it so it was delivered the very first day.
I used to insist on reading them before my brother too (cos we’d have 1 copy between us) and I’d read it as quickly as I possibly could, literally couldn’t put them down

Where do you think DR would go? Agreed he defs can’t stay there if they don’t sort their act out
I love that!! My mum used to wait with me outside complaining about how late it was but then she was always buzzing like me (not that she ever read it; but I would tell her all about it) it was either the last book or the one before I got 2 days before holiday after queueing and I had finished it by the time we were meant to fly because I couldn’t stop reading it!

I honestly have no clue! It’s the nostalgia to bring him back to Chelsea but let’s be honest no one wants to be at Chelsea atm but I don’t know where he would go to be able to play as much as he does now!

• Heart
so glad you’re all big enough nerds to have stood outside waterstones waiting for the HP releases 😭😭 i remember it was that long ago they used to give you a ticket to say you’d preordered. i have a first edition of one of the earlier books and to say i was obsessed as a young girl/adult is an understatement. i’ve also spent the night at alnwick castle where they filmed the first movie!

who else is went to the midnight showings of the films as well 🥺 i can remember the announcement of the release of pottermore as well and was pure buzzing that you could get your patronus and do the sorting hat quiz to see what house you were in!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love all the Harry Potter talk ❤
I have all the books in English and French, I still love reading them from time to time.

• Heart
When I did the patronus test I got a thestral and that's probably the coolest I've ever been in my life.

• Heart
so glad you’re all big enough nerds to have stood outside waterstones waiting for the HP releases 😭😭 i remember it was that long ago they used to give you a ticket to say you’d preordered. i have a first edition of one of the earlier books and to say i was obsessed as a young girl/adult is an understatement. i’ve also spent the night at alnwick castle where they filmed the first movie!

who else is went to the midnight showings of the films as well 🥺 i can remember the announcement of the release of pottermore as well and was pure buzzing that you could get your patronus and do the sorting hat quiz to see what house you were in!
Omg I love all this! Me and RLF had been away on holiday, flew back at like early hours of the morning, slept through the day to go to the opening midnight screening of one of the films as well 🤣🤣

The first book we actually read in school as well and I still remember the first time I saw the films and even when I was younger was quoting bits! Me and RLF have been to see the play in London twice now, once during previews and once for one of his birthdays, I think we’ve been to the studios 3 times now! HP is just the best!

• Heart
He's a Slytherin.

View attachment 1883043

Not really, he's Hufflepuff.
There is so much wrong with this photo
p.s however, he can “Slytherin” to me anytime….

I would love to go to where they filmed stuff! I’ve been to HP world a few times but the castle must be amazing to go to. May have to look into this

I can still remember the gasp in the cinema at the end of Deathly Hallows part 1, when Voldemort gets into Dumbledores tombe (don’t think I’ve spelt that right) and takes the Elder wand, JK Rowling is just ridiculous to have created it all just in her head

Last edited:
  • Heart

There is so much wrong with this photo
p.s however, he can “Slytherin” to me anytime….

I would love to go to where they filmed stuff! I’ve been to HP world a few times but the castle must be amazing to go to. May have to look into this

I can still remember the gasp in the cinema at the end of Deathly Hallows part 1, when Voldemort gets into Dumbledores tombe (don’t think I’ve spelt that right) and takes the Elder wand, JK Rowling is just ridiculous to have created it all just in her head
Alnwick Castle is beautiful!
3C01CB2A-AF34-41EE-9E17-DBDACD428A99.jpeg

People doing “broomstick training”.:D This is at the site where they filmed the scene of the kids’ first broomstick lesson with Madame Hooch.

3D4C9ED7-F616-4769-BCA2-E853FD33DB49.jpeg

1B7F8B15-F764-4F81-AC92-5E5BD8B22AA0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.