John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always used to break them when I previously had squared, so I need to be extra careful

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry you're having such a tough time, this really sucks. As for your parents... perhaps go, and don't stay too long? I don't know what your parents are like, exactly, but perhaps that's a good compromise between not going at all and acting as if nothing happened.

Reactions: 3
Can you go to your parents’ house for a short while then leave? Make an excuse that you have other plans later. Your boss’s feedback is so tepid. That’s frustrating. Blech, what a day for you.

Man flu.
Going round at all feels like a capitulation. Saying I won't go feels like an escalation. Just got to bite the bullet and make a decision. Just makes me feel like shit, like I'm in the wrong no matter what I do.

And yes my boss is infuriating af. Been an okay day at work otherwise though. Been hanging out more and more with WC. Don't know how to explain how easy he is to be around.

Reactions: 1
Ugh, sorry about the arsehole boss. Salmon sounds delicious! I’m glad the suggestions were helpful and I hope they have a wonderful trip.
I always used to break them when I previously had squared, so I need to be extra careful

View attachment 1880237
So pretty!
Did pulisic hunt him down afterwards? Or was it karma?
I don't think Pulisic is much of a hunter.
Nah, Pull A Sick is too busy trying to locate his lost and found kit.

Reactions: 4
Nah, Pull A Sick is too busy trying to locate his lost and found kit.
He just needs to get that us to uk size conversion chart out
Pulisic with the beard hit different. Like I nearly bought a Chelsea shirt

Reactions: 2
***Sigh***

still gutted no bae tomorrow

we have seen so much of him recently, and he looks so fucking fit with each passing day, more and more handsome, it hurts more than usual

Reactions: 6
He just needs to get that us to uk size conversion chart out
Pulisic with the beard hit different. Like I nearly bought a Chelsea shirt
Did you! Well he’s not too bad looking to be fair.
***Sigh***

still gutted no bae tomorrow

we have seen so much of him recently, and he looks so fucking fit with each passing day, more and more handsome, it hurts more than usual

View attachment 1880295View attachment 1880294
I know, I miss him.

Reactions: 2
i actually love how much you’ve explored london lots more than i, a born and bred Englishwomen, ever have i’ve never even been to scotland which when i think about it is a bit mental

i actually love how much you’ve explored london lots more than i, a born and bred Englishwomen, ever have i’ve never even been to scotland which when i think about it is a bit mental
Right girls we need to sort this out! Tattle weekend away in Scotland. Spa day at Stobo then night out in Glasgow you won’t regret it

Reactions: 6
If you can go back to bed afterwards and have a peaceful day, yes.
I think I can manage that. Hopefully, we’ll win, else I’ll just grumpily drink my coffee and push through the day.

Do you know, I was thinking about this recently. One of the few areas of England I haven’t yet seen and really want to is Cornwall. Next trip. I hope you get to Scotland soon. I love Scotland and Ireland. Oh - southern Wales is another bit I’ve yet to see. I saw some of northern Wales and loved it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.