Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
@Violetroselily
I actually really enjoyed that! Very fucked up in places, couldn’t watch some of the bloody bits but it did make me laugh at times!

I told RLF I aspire to be that level of petty to bring all the people I dislike for the smallest of reasons to get rid of them, (I said I’m going to start making a list of anyone who gives me a minor inconvenience just incase) and what a way to go out 🤣
I'm glad you enjoyed it, I thought it was so well made, just so very bizarre. I came out of the cinema like 🤔🤔🤔. I loved the bits between each scene with the names of the dishes 🤣

The bit with the finger traumatised me ☝

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m going to go to some errands now. Nothing exciting. How was work?

Ahhhh, beautiful bae. ❤

Gorgeous! ❤

I made the mistake of turning on the Everton game. Shambles so far. What a day. @einahpets93
Work was fine thankyou. It was very quiet!! got an early finish. Came home RLFs mum was here fussing over him you’d think he’s dying. According to him he is. I sent him upstairs cos I didn’t wanna look @ his miserable face all day. I got him some sweets to cheer him up that I may or may not have eaten🤭.

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
♥♥ he sat for a couple of minutes and then started shouting because RLF has put on the PSG/Ronaldo match on and he didn’t want to watch Ronaldo (can’t blame him) so now he has a safari truck driving it up and down my legs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Yep, to be fair, I’d have the same reaction to Ronaldo!

• Haha
He only ever posts when he is in the squad. He posted on Wednesday really early, but presume he then had to drop out. Today is a curve ball, now thinking he is in the squad, and if he isn't, it's just a mistake by the social media guys.
Nooo he doesn’t he’s defo done it before when hasn’t played. I’m pretty certain. Time will tell.

• Heart