Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Books and chocolate, now that’s an ideal night. (y) I’m okay, thank you. Starting my work day now and so glad it’s nearly the weekend.
I started one the other day and I haven’t read much but it’s sounding good. I’m ready for some
Peace and quiet 😍. Any plans for the weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Just Drive

VIP Member
@mimimithis
I forgot to mention a few of my other fav. day trips from London: Canterbury Cathedral, Hever Castle, Glastonbury, and Leeds Castle in Kent. Penshurst Place is very pretty, too.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Sorry, no can do

I hope he bursts out of his under armour hulk style instead
Unless his shorts and undies split in half… he doesn’t need to do an alvarez and run round in his knickers
You don't want to see him in his knickers!?

You don't deserve him.

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
He just needs to get that us to uk size conversion chart out
Pulisic with the beard hit different. Like I nearly bought a Chelsea shirt
Did you! Well he’s not too bad looking to be fair.
***Sigh***

still gutted no bae tomorrow

we have seen so much of him recently, and he looks so fucking fit with each passing day, more and more handsome, it hurts more than usual

View attachment 1880295View attachment 1880294
I know, I miss him. :(

• Sad
  • Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Have you seen our form!? You're going to be waiting a while 😭😭
Man City will be fine 😊

Might do you good to go a whole season without winning a trophy, you’ll appreciate it so much more next year haha and then at least you’ll feel how the rest of us do every season

if Bae doesn’t win anything thing this year I’m sure he can still get lairy on his birthday and we I can still get the drunken shag after all

• Sad

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I don’t necessarily think anyone else could do any better which is why I’ve been keen to stick with him
Now I’m of the opinion is it worth giving someone else a go

West Ham have Poch and Tuchel as the people they’re linked with if Moyes goes, we’re linked with Dyche. It just makes me sad 🤷🏻‍♀️

we’re going to be like Sunderland, we’ll just get relegated again and again. And it’ll be worse, because we’ll have that huge stadium and we’ll end up bankrupt

but anyway… enough of Everton misery. We had plenty of that last season 🤣
I believe Frank will get you out of it, just about 🤞

Please go to Stoke away if they don't bloody relegated too

bring you treats 😍

• Haha