Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Yeah, RLF seemed to think it was 8 too - don’t know why I spoke up and said my sky bet app said 7:45 🙄

I can’t say I have the same memories, as I was mid flight to Mexico.

but I can’t help but smile when I relive breaking the news to RLF once we landed that the redshite lost the league again 🤣
Redshite thought they had it. It was such a delight when they realized we’d risen from the dead! :ROFLMAO: I still can’t look at Zinna or even think about him without getting emotional. He was the real MoTM that day. No way we win without him bossing it that day.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

mimimithis

VIP Member
Waking up to that 🍑🍑🍑🍑 email from @cobette in my inbox makes up for bae not playing today and I haven't even read it yet. 👀

Can I read it without having read Eventually or should I read them in order?
I haven't read Eventually either, and this one shot is set before it, so you'll be fine reading it. You should read it either way. 🤗

I hate him.

@mimimithis can you please have a word with Sophia because mistakes like this are just cruel
I'll have a talk, but she'll just pass on the criticism to his team, since she - wisely - isn't responsible for his social media. If she were, we'd be treated to much more than just scraps... just saying. 😂

• Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
work is SHITE I am having a bad week

and now baby in the sick bay again just when he was getting going 😟

and what is this pants we are seeing on the pitch

He has been very weird with the line ups and tactics though lately hasn’t he
Saving them for Saturday?
I liked Gomez at the start of the season and wanted him to play well but he doesn’t seem ready. Majority of the subs seem to be warming up, I can see a flurry of changes at half time

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
He may well still be saying that after its finished 🤣
Oh god don’t say that … I spend more time when we watch anything with me pausing it to explain the parts he’s missed/misunderstood/ or “who’s that character, I don’t remember them in this before” … I already have a large gin I may need to down it and get another to get through this then 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

WylieWyles

VIP Member
It's only fair if they both take a turn 👀

What time is it? I love that your mom is up early with you
It's 8:00, she was up before me, by 7 I think. She's visiting for the weekend and my guest bedroom is the living room and sofa, so it's good that she gets up early. 🤣

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
He isn't supposed to touch the ball, he is supposed to get into the box to bury the chances others have created for them.
Not to the extent that he does. There is a reason Pep wanted Harry Kane, who doesn’t sit waiting for chances to be served all the time, he manages to do both.

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Everyone, meet John.
View attachment 1895433

I mentioned I used a car service when I was traveling outside of Manchester a few times due to the rail strikes. I had the same driver each time and he’s driven several City and United players and managers and several other luminaries. The lovely man presented me with this gift when I left.💙

But if we don’t win the PL, I may have to release “John” back into the wild because he’s clearly a curse.
This is so lovely 💙

• Heart
I rewatched the reunion last weekend and obvs it flashed back to the older films and it’s crazy how young they all were and how different the first films/books were.
I don’t think a book series could ever be written that could top it though. And I love how it doesn’t age at all - your LO will watch properly in a few years and it will be the same as when you watched it yourself won’t it, it’s not “stuck in time” like certain other stuff is (hope that makes sense, I’m rambling abit now!)

Also how are West Ham in the bottom 3?! They were flying last season. This league Can be crazy sometimes

Glad you’ve managed to get some food down you ❤ If you’re doing your best that’s the main thing. Look after yourself x

I mean I wouldn’t go against Slabhead, one nut from him and you’re out cold for weeks 😂
After reading it the headline is a bit misleading. It says they just had a heated discussion 🙃

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Can you go to your parents’ house for a short while then leave? Make an excuse that you have other plans later. Your boss’s feedback is so tepid. :( That’s frustrating. Blech, what a day for you.

Man flu. :ROFLMAO:
Going round at all feels like a capitulation. Saying I won't go feels like an escalation. Just got to bite the bullet and make a decision. Just makes me feel like shit, like I'm in the wrong no matter what I do.

And yes my boss is infuriating af. Been an okay day at work otherwise though. Been hanging out more and more with WC. Don't know how to explain how easy he is to be around.

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Please tell me someone is watching the redshite game and heard the moans before kick off?

The snack choice 👌🏻

love from the other messy drunk 🤣
I'm watching but I thought it was an 8:00 kickoff so I missed the start and I have the ESPNFC feed anyway, not BBC. My friend in London told me about it, though. 🤣

• Haha

WylieWyles

VIP Member
i do this all the time i can’t sleep in PJ bottoms so always sleep in an oversized t-shirt!
It's also how I sleep (no knickers, though) and spend most of my weekends (with knickers) save for dog walks and some chores. Not oversized t-shirts, though, just normal slightly loose tees.

• Heart