Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Holy crap. Is this a dance off? They score back to back quickly; we score back to back quickly.

********** ⚽ *********

_🕺🕺 ______ 🕺🕺_

• Haha
Reactions: 1
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Thank you so much!
He and his partner would have a week to ten days, I believe, so enough time to do all kinds of things... they love museums, art and galleries, all kinds of history things, food, drinks... just to have a good time anywhere they go. So I'm happy to pass along your ideas, too!
You’re welcome! If they want to take day trips, there are a few good options from London with very easy train journeys.

It looks like it is her and going by the names on the donations. It was set up on 3rd December so was before baby shower. So I wouldn’t have thought it would be in relation to this little one 🤍

Didnt he have time off late 2021 for “personal stuff” and he has a “Pebbles” tattoo - so IMO (with absolutely zero evidence so just a theory) they could have experience with this or a similar scenario , which is obviously just 💔

Either that or it’s could have been someone close to them. So I agree it would look like maybe in leiu of baby shower gifts, or maybe just because, they’ve set up a donation thing. Which is a really lovely thing to do.

I do personally think that’s why he’s off now - Pep had no qualms telling everyone Kalvin ate too many pies in Qatar did he 😂 so why would he let John get away with it if “fitness” is the issue. I personally think fitness means lack of being in training. And he’s respecting John’s privacy - look how much shit ON got online last time and on Daily Mail articles. He most likely just wants to protect her (again literally just my theory I have zero evidence to back this up 😂)

And hopefully all is well and he’s up to his knees in nappies 😊
Sorry what’s this about. What have I missed

the idea of bae with a. New born is making me want to cry!!🥹🥹🥹