Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Aw he’s fine thanks. I’ve just put him a track together he’s playing with that whilst I have a brew. How’s your day looking
I have a couple of meetings on Zoom today so not too bad actually! I’m working from home still. I will have time to watch the match but I’m still trying to muster up some enthusiasm for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

cobette

VIP Member
Im not too fussy but RLF said the other night he looked at places but said he would ‘see nearer the time’ so this is going to end up like Manchester where I have to go and book everything at the last minute!

Although He did randomly buy me flowers again the other day so who knows what’s going on! 🤣

Love the new PFP 😍

he definitely looked really good last night (minus his perfect beard, but I can get over it) 🤍
Try Steak & Co if you haven't already!

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Maybe I've said this before but this doesn't bother me and in fact probably has the opposite effect that it has on most people.

I was a competitive swimmer from age 6-18. From age 13-18 it was almost all I did outside of school. My first very intense crushes were on a couple of the older boys (and girls). One of the boys was a bad boy type with a lip ring and shoulder length hair, so he always wore a swim cap. Ah, to be a horny teenager again in a sport where you're almost naked.

gettyimages-1444788983-2048x2048~2.jpg

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I forgot what I was looking at for a sec. 🍼👀

Hope you don't get too sick! 💜

Terrible things that have happened to me and my libido today:

1. Reading "Eventually" last night and this morning. Good golly there's a lot of hot hot lovin'! Will finish it tonight.

2. Hot coworker/work bestie did his usual morning greeting at my office door - reaching both arms up to stretch and touch the top of the doorjamb, exposing his tummy and 🐌 and boxers at my eye level while I force myself to keep looking up at his face. So glad he's extremely gay. 🏳️‍🌈 Still nice to gaze upon.

3. Looking for ways to make my home task chair taller, came across a listing for a taller gas cylinder that proudly proclaimed LONG STROKE in large font. 😩

4. Hot boss just walked in humming and singing a song that had "baby" in the lyrics. And now he's voicing his disgust with this sexist 75 year old male customer we have who came in the office this morning. HR has had to deal with him on a few occasions and he's not even an employee nor has he ever been. The customer saw him (he only works at this location 1-2 days a week) and said "Who are you? Where are my girls?" to which he replied "do you mean [name] and [name], the women who work here!?" 👏🥵

Continued:
5. THIS FIT FUCKER. Looks like he's giving Jack's sweet innocent dumb puppy faces a try. 🐶🥰

View attachment 1892930
Ah I am glad you are reading!

I wasn't sure if it had any readability post-Christmas!

Thank you!

• Heart
I’m sorry girls - I can’t explain it 🙈

I think it’s the way his leg is bent awkwardly and I think he just looks unnatural, even more than when he does the rabbit in headlights face.

I just find it abit icky.

Strawb please save me and share what yours is!!
Mine has already been shared today and we don’t need to see it again 🫣

Personally I am not a fan of this era of bae (sorry @einahpets93), his head looks so round.
View attachment 1892997

(I still probably would though)
He looks like a rugby player here

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I did read somewhere it was going on tour!! RLF had said he wanted to see it too so hopefully we can catch it at the theatre near us (as we get a lot of the touring shows)

ah I’m so pleased you enjoyed! 🤍 Just makes me want to go see it more, I’m on my countdown to Moulin Rouge now in London and then after that it’s Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on tour (although RLF took me to see that as a surprise in London a couple of days before Christmas one year)
Moulin Rouge is amazing! You’ll love it! Lots of updated songs.

• Heart