John Stones #50 Bae in his black lycra top makes us want to bonk him non stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks sweetheart.

Lunch was nice and I felt good to be eating properly.

It's so hard to speak to my boss. She goes off on maternity leave soon so maybe I'll speak to her replacement. Maybe not. I feel a bit stuck because everything is intertwined. The worse I feel mentally, the more I get uncommunicative and take too much on and feel terrible about it. When I feel good it's so much less of a big deal to say "that's too much, I need X". But when I feel tit I get stuck in it and just don't have the ability to stand up for myself at all.

Really I probably need to say it when I'm not too bad, get it out there and give the warning that if I'm taking on everything and suffering in silence this is why. But I don't want them to know about my mental health and I don't know how to frame it otherwise.

WC is adorable. I feel like since the Christmas night out he's a little...softer towards me. Not that he was ever mean. But there's just like an extra little connection.

Unfortunately, I break nice things and am simply not in a position emotionally to let anyone get closer than friendly acquaintance. It's nice to spend time with him though.

friends are important. Especially at work they make the days brighter. It’s nice you can rely on him as a friend.
It’s so hard to speak up how you’re feeling but you might feel like a weight has been lifted if you do. A problem shared is a problem solved and all that. Management have to support mental health they can’t treat you badly because of it. Does your company have any policies on it? Ours has their own sort of system. In our back to work meetings we always get asked if we understand or need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
friends are important. Especially at work they make the days brighter. It’s nice you can rely on him as a friend.
It’s so hard to speak up how you’re feeling but you might feel like a weight has been lifted if you do. A problem shared is a problem solved and all that. Management have to support mental health they can’t treat you badly because of it. Does your company have any policies on it? Ours has their own sort of system. In our back to work meetings we always get asked if we understand or need it.
There are things in place. An EAP, and mental health first aiders, and big boss sends occasional emails reminding people to be aware of their mental health and to speak up if they need help.

Basically it's about as open and supportive on that stuff as a big fast-paced high-pressure corporate organisation can be.

It's just me. Can't face it. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I dont fancy him but he’s got a nice mouth and lips I bet he eats pussy like it’s the last supper and he’s gonna betray Jesus

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I dont fancy him but he’s got a nice mouth and lips I bet he eats pussy like it’s the last supper and he’s gonna betray Jesus
JUMPY that is obscene are you ok do you need some quiet time with a womanizer

• Haha
Jumpy you legend. He does have a Judas mouth.

He's taken his jacket off because he means business.

S25YyiB.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
That's the voice I was talking about the other day right after that episode posted! He has a lot of silly/weird/annoying voices.

If he wants to do different voices, he should stick with the wholesome “hello, you” one.

• Heart
Morning everyone. Extra grumpy bae from me today. LO was up 3-5 am!!! And I got him back just after 5 and I drifted off and my alarm went off at 550🤮🤮

happy ducking Wednesday. And now he’s fast asleep snoring and looks so Damn peaceful the little bugger
Any thread suggestions 😱
4197F887-58F5-4DB8-A73B-CA80BBBC07BD.jpeg
B78BF327-BDC7-47C0-975D-740A9392EA6A.jpeg
ACDF8740-636A-4072-A017-7AEC79915619.jpeg
DF8E5DB6-53B1-4E58-9412-0A222C017EA0.jpeg

• Heart
I have no thread name ideas. :( Glad your work day went well! Going back after a long weekend probably wasn’t that fun. Yes, I had a good sleep and am just starting my work day. ❤

• Heart
I have no thread name ideas. :( Glad your work day went well! Going back after a long weekend probably wasn’t that fun. Yes, I had a good sleep and am just starting my work day. ❤
I’m not good at thread titles. I’ll have to make one up 🤣. Glad you had a good sleep! Has it set you up for your day What’s for breakfast 🥞 🧇

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.