John Stones #50 Bae in his black lycra top makes us want to bonk him non stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey babes, i've been so busy, I basically don't know what day it is right now.

I have no thread name ideas. :( Glad your work day went well! Going back after a long weekend probably wasn’t that fun. Yes, I had a good sleep and am just starting my work day. ❤
I'm never good at them. How are you doing? Are you safe from those floods that are mentioned in the news since yesterday?

2d96f57b2dcbb79d4841e798eb6cafb515a1acd2.gif

Cuties!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hey babes, i've been so busy, I basically don't know what day it is right now.

I'm never good at them. How are you doing? Are you safe from those floods that are mentioned in the news since yesterday?

View attachment 1874227

Cuties!
That gif is so cute! My heart! 🥰 And it has Bernardo for extra cuteness. The bae/Erling friendship is adorable. I love that bae is close to so many teammates and former teammates with vastly different personalities.

I am safe from the floods, thank you.❤ There is quite a bit of flooding in my area but my home is fine. How are you? Long day at work? Will you be able to watch tonight’s match?

• Heart
John in dad mode, agreeing with everything his children say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Look at my m&s candle. It’s got LEDs round the sides. It’s sooo pretty this pic doesn’t do It justice whatsoever
7C1EC02E-57E8-4A41-B0A6-56D9B7137A18.jpeg

• Heart
John in dad mode, agreeing with everything his children say
:ROFLMAO: They’re such dorks.

• Haha
John Stones #51 the talk of twitter and he just gets fitter and fitter

The best I can do

Really just

John Stones#51 Fit as duck

• Heart
John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat all shot

Ha ha ha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.