John Stones #50 Bae in his black lycra top makes us want to bonk him non stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo I love brownies. have you eaten any? I don’t think wrapping Tree up is a good idea. Would everything not fall off when it’s unwrapped ? Plus does it not get squashed. 🤣😭
I couldn’t wait to take mine down. Loads of ppl still have theirs up.
how come she booked you 3. seems a lot. hope you’re ok
I did eat some brownies last night as well as this morning. Very yummy. I have like 3 lbs of butter in my fridge that I need to use or freeze soon. Didn't end up making the raspberry shortbread thumbprint cookies that I planned to make at Christmas.
I think you could wrap up a tree if the ornaments were securely attached or if you take off the ornaments and just leave the lights. Though I know lots of fake trees are pre-lit these days, my 30+ year old four-foot fake tree is not. It also breaks down into two parts (plus the stand) so I'd have to tape it together. Maybe one day when I have more storage space I can just leave everything on it and throw a big trash bag over it.
I usually see her once a week for an hour but we always run out of time. She suggested 2-3 sessions a week for the next bit, or possibly 90 or 120 min sessions if my insurance will cover that. I'm also waiting for an intake/screening appointment for the interventional clinic for treatment resistant depression, so maybe soon I'll get to do ketamine a few times a week. So yeah, not ok, but I've gotten through worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I did eat some brownies last night as well as this morning. Very yummy. I have like 3 lbs of butter in my fridge that I need to use or freeze soon. Didn't end up making the raspberry shortbread thumbprint cookies that I planned to make at Christmas.
I think you could wrap up a tree if the ornaments were securely attached or if you take off the ornaments and just leave the lights. Though I know lots of fake trees are pre-lit these days, my 30+ year old four-foot fake tree is not. It also breaks down into two parts (plus the stand) so I'd have to tape it together. Maybe one day when I have more storage space I can just leave everything on it and throw a big trash bag over it.
I usually see her once a week for an hour but we always run out of time. She suggested 2-3 sessions a week for the next bit, or possibly 90 or 120 min sessions if my insurance will cover that. I'm also waiting for an intake/screening appointment for the interventional clinic for treatment resistant depression, so maybe soon I'll get to do ketamine a few times a week. So yeah, not ok, but I've gotten through worse.
So wrapping trees is an actual thing! It’s not just the office at work being lazy. I saw a TikTok earlier and you can buy tree wrapping bags.
1594DF51-3910-4D8D-95DF-EEA2FC273EA7.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Big hugs to you. I’m sorry you’re going through this.

@lou_claire91 and @cobette you girls must have been in touching distance of each other!

Glad you both got to see Bae and a good City result. His arse in those videos actually upsets me - it is so unfair that I will never get to squeeze it. The man is bloody perfection and the arse is the final straw, he’s too much 🥵

Get some safely ladies x
Seconded! ❤ @lou_claire91 I’m sorry for the result, though. Happy as a Ciy fan of course! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
oh I’m sorry 😞 sending love

my tree is in three bits also but it didn’t take Me long to get it down

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Love you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Q for @mimimithis non bae related

I want to travel to Germany by train. Which Towns/Cities best? What is Hamburg like?

Awww

068E59D9-A40A-41E7-A9F3-75D5220AE3FF.jpeg
1E7A9D92-A569-4BBB-8A0D-E03C9E85A3DB.jpeg

Particularly hmm

0DA39F9D-4B21-4992-ABE5-525530CE7478.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Q for @mimimithis non bae related

I want to travel to Germany by train. Which Towns/Cities best? What is Hamburg like?

Awww

View attachment 1866635View attachment 1866636

Particularly hmm

View attachment 1866706
Do you want to travel to Germany by train and within Germany, too, Macc?

It really depends on what you want to see - would you like to experience history, culture, or rather art, or would you like to have a bit of everything?

Hamburg is amazing, both historically as well as culturally, with an amazing night life and a vast music and cabaret scene.
Berlin is worth a visit, because of how much modern history is preserved there, but also because there's lots of artsy and cultural things happening at all times
Cologne, Frankfurt, Nürnberg, Dresden, Leipzig and Stuttgart might be worth day trips to see the sights
Munich is amazing, there's history and art and football and the Alps are close by.

There are a ton of smaller Cities and towns which are totally worth the visit, like Heidelberg, Weimar, Trier, Karlsruhe, Augsburg or Aachen.

Apart from the Deutsche Bahn being notorious for being late, there are a ton of connections which can take you all around Germany. ICE travel from Munich to Hamburg, for example, is a max. of 8 hours once you sit on the train. It's not that bad, and definitely easier than flying around the country. There are also various bus companies which could take you all around the country.

• Heart
Want to touch those tufts of hair.
How are you at the moment? All okay? x

It really depends on what you want to see - would you like to experience history, culture, or rather art, or would you like to have a bit of everything?

Hamburg is amazing, both historically as well as culturally, with an amazing night life and a vast music and cabaret scene.
Berlin is worth a visit, because of how much modern history is preserved there, but also because there's lots of artsy and cultural things happening at all times
Cologne, Frankfurt, Nürnberg, Dresden, Leipzig and Stuttgart might be worth day trips to see the sights
Munich is amazing, there's history and art and football and the Alps are close by.

There are a ton of smaller Cities and towns which are totally worth the visit, like Heidelberg, Weimar, Trier, Karlsruhe, Augsburg or Aachen.

Apart from the Deutsche Bahn being notorious for being late, there are a ton of connections which can take you all around Germany. ICE travel from Munich to Hamburg, for example, is a max. of 8 hours once you sit on the train. It's not that bad, and definitely easier than flying around the country. There are also various bus companies which could take you all around the country.
I love how in depth you go with things Mimi ❤ You’re so knowledgeable on so many things 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4

yes travel from London by train maybe via Amsterdam which is why I thought Hamburg. I don’t know why but have always wanted to go! Munich 8 hrs on the train from there is nearer than I thought. Obviously Berlin would love to go to. Would only really have a week so wondering what is doable. Would pref by train definitely. When traveling I either go hiking or arts/galleries. So this would be more a arty trip. Sometimes sport but not usually..

Thanks for the info. Will mull it over..🇩🇪🇬🇧

• Heart
Want to touch those tufts of hair.
Same. I also want to know the secret to his perfect curls, what does he do with them?

I love how in depth you go with things Mimi ❤ You’re so knowledgeable on so many things 😘
Aw, thank you, lovely! 🥰

How are you doing?

yes travel from London by train maybe via Amsterdam which is why I thought Hamburg. I don’t know why but have always wanted to go! Munich 8 hrs on the train from there is nearer than I thought. Obviously Berlin would love to go to. Would only really have a week so wondering what is doable. Would pref by train definitely. When traveling I either go hiking or arts/galleries. So this would be more a arty trip. Sometimes sport but not usually..

Thanks for the info. Will mull it over..🇩🇪🇬🇧
You could go from London to Brussels and from there to Cologne first - it's probably closer than Amsterdam to Hamburg. From Cologne it's 3 hours (I think) to Hamburg, Hamburg to Berlin is 2 hours something, and Berlin to Munich would be 6 hours. Or you could bypass the South and go to Dresden and Frankfurt and Stuttgart instead for really great art museums. It'd make the way back to Brussels and London a little easier.

If you need more, or more in-depth information, I'll be happy to help research things for you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
You WOULD??😦

What a view 🤤
OMG!!!! I’ve only just seen this!!! WOULDNT
I’d like to reiterate that I WOULDNT want to shake kyles hand after he’s had it down his pants. It’s debatable if I’d want to shake Kyle's hand at any time, he seems to have debatable hygiene

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@mimimithis you may like this, given our mutual admiration for Vinnie Kompany:
After he made that incredible, infamous goal against Leicester, he was pulled away after full time for a doping test in this room next to the dressing room. But he was so dehydrated, he couldn’t produce a sample. :LOL: They kept plying him with water and making him wait, while teammates celebrated the win next door. Finally, he asked for a celebratory beer. They let him have it, he produced the sample, and they sent him on his way. :ROFLMAO:
8CD42678-7293-4DCE-81A2-C0F4E03BD9D8.jpeg

41586961-18B6-4629-9C2C-6801F7D240F4.jpeg

OMG!!!! I’ve only just seen this!!! WOULDNT
I’d like to reiterate that I WOULDNT want to shake kyles hand after he’s had it down his pants. It’s debatable if I’d want to shake Kyle's hand at any time, he seems to have debatable hygiene
HEY NOW. I touched his hand and it was an HONOR, my friend!
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

I'm OK thank you. How are you?

Just waiting for our dinner, ready to eat my arm!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.