John Stones #50 Bae in his black lycra top makes us want to bonk him non stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we reckon Bae will win today?

I’m calling a draw now

How’s Mr Strawberry’s head this morning?! 😂

I bet John is horrendous on a hangover - proper sexy rude bastard vibes
If it’s a draw do we have to play them again?
If so I’d rather we win, the schedules too hectic as it is

• Heart
Reactions: 1
That looks amazing what did you go for?
We got 2 of the rolos as we were arguing about sharing one 🤣 a sticky toffee cookie and a chocolate doughnut!

we then went to finch bakery and got 6 brownies! 🤦🏻‍♀️ we made it back to the car but it’s still rainy so we have ducked into the slug and lettuce for a cocktail and some nibbles! Sat opposite the classic football shirts shop 🤣

we said we are gonna come back up in the summer and properly go around! 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do we reckon Bae will win today?

I’m calling a draw now

How’s Mr Strawberry’s head this morning?! 😂

I bet John is horrendous on a hangover - proper sexy rude bastard vibes
He says he’s ok but I think he’s a bit rough hahaha he had most of the bottle of vodka. Dude can drink. Just been football with LO now going for lunch

We got 2 of the rolos as we were arguing about sharing one 🤣 a sticky toffee cookie and a chocolate doughnut!

we then went to finch bakery and got 6 brownies! 🤦🏻‍♀️ we made it back to the car but it’s still rainy so we have ducked into the slug and lettuce for a cocktail and some nibbles! Sat opposite the classic football shirts shop 🤣

we said we are gonna come back up in the summer and properly go around! 🤍
Let me know what you think of finch bakery. @Donald23 I’m sure would like to know as well 😅😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He says he’s ok but I think he’s a bit rough hahaha he had most of the bottle of vodka. Dude can drink. Just been football with LO now going for lunch

Let me know what you think of finch bakery. @Donald23 I’m sure would like to know as well 😅😭
We have had finch before! I have there bakery books at home so had to go again! They are really nice! 🤍

EEC2ABA4-68E2-4D1D-8A0A-6D0B373E5919.jpeg
60ADE802-350E-4F94-88C5-295299EDB9E7.jpeg

C6736259-B08D-4D2A-936C-C55EBAA2FBC0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

I may have got isabakes in the past couple of days and honestly how did they teach her so well but they end up being so artificial in taste

We have had finch before! I have there bakery books at home so had to go again! They are really nice! 🤍

View attachment 1865750
Once you try Goeey I don’t think you’ll go back to finch. They are to die for

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Booo..I wanted bae to play today, get subbed off then rest on Weds. Booo..

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.