John Stones #50 Bae in his black lycra top makes us want to bonk him non stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single time I get confused as it’s soooo far away from Watford!! 🤣

we are currently at the Trafford Centre doing some shopping before dinner tonight then Football tomorrow! 🤍

hope you are okay lovey!Keeping it Professional is something else atm 😍
Stop it you’re too kind 😘 I’m still looking forward to your Pep and “accidentally sleeping with John” story

That sounds like a lovely day! Have you brought anything nice? Hopefully there’s lots of sales on for you. Where you going for dinner?

should be a good game for you tomorrow too! Hopefully a few of your Bae’s will make appearances for you 💙

I had the most fun I think. He loves the dinosaur stamps.
View attachment 1862865just been a nice walk 😁
Oh how adorable 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Stop it you’re too kind 😘 I’m still looking forward to your Pep and “accidentally sleeping with John” story

That sounds like a lovely day! Have you brought anything nice? Hopefully there’s lots of sales on for you. Where you going for dinner?

should be a good game for you tomorrow too! Hopefully a few of your Bae’s will make appearances for you 💙

Oh how adorable 😍
Honestly I love it! 🤍

managed to get some bits from Primark but mainly for LO!! We are meant to be going to the Alchemist at Media City or possibly the Botanist!

fingers crossed they do, I’m so excited! 🤍

showing RLF the other side of Manchester first 🤣
9BF37962-07A1-41FF-B228-2901528E3902.jpeg

• Heart
Honestly I love it! 🤍

managed to get some bits from Primark but mainly for LO!! We are meant to be going to the Alchemist at Media City or possibly the Botanist!

showing RLF the other side of Manchester first 🤣View attachment 1863022
Oooh I’ve done the Alchemist and the Botanist but both in different cities and not Manc, both great choices though!

😂 what does RLF think of that side of Manchester then?!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oooh I’ve done the Alchemist and the Botanist but both in different cities and not Manc, both great choices though!

😂 what does RLF think of that side of Manchester then?!
See I’ve done Alchemist in Manc and I’ve done the Florist in Watford (which is the same group as the Botanist) but RLF has never done the Alchemist so will probably be there!

🤣🤣 he took lots of photos and videos saying how large it was! He was impressed by the Trafford centre!

• Haha
Honestly I love it! 🤍

showing RLF the other side of Manchester first 🤣View attachment 1863022
Oooh have fun at the alchemist !!! 🍹 and enjoy your quality time just the two of you 😍

• Heart
RLF has eaten his buffet before I got chance to take a pic. There was tuna& cucumber and ham sandwiches. Veg pizza, Indian snacks ( bhajis pakora something else don’t even know what. etc ) bowl of crisps , salad .. coleslaw , beetroot salad , humus & then dessert platter , carrot cake , lemon cheesecake , choc truffles , strawberries , party rings and choc jammy dodgers. Then the alcohol section vodka & coke & a few beers. All vegan just for the two of us 😂😂😂I kinda went a bit over board. He was whining this morning saying no one ever makes effort for his birthday ( January baby problems )

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You have lucky RLFs ladies @strawberrysunshine_x @lou_claire91

I am currently loving all the footy going on at the moment helps with post xmas/ny slump

I particularly love the FA Cup its my favourite competition. I love all the early rounds in the telly. Bae has not won enough FA Cups. He needs to FOCUS.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Absolutely stunning lovely! RLF is one lucky guy ❤

You have lucky RLFs ladies @strawberrysunshine_x @lou_claire91

I am currently loving all the footy going on at the moment helps with post xmas/ny slump

I particularly love the FA Cup its my favourite competition. I love all the early rounds in the telly. Bae has not won enough FA Cups. He needs to FOCUS.
I love it too! Always gotta root for the underdogs except today when a very low league team put up a good fight against mine 😂

Has Bae won both FA and Carabao cups now?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
RLF has eaten his buffet before I got chance to take a pic. There was tuna& cucumber and ham sandwiches. Veg pizza, Indian snacks ( bhajis pakora something else don’t even know what. etc ) bowl of crisps , salad .. coleslaw , beetroot salad , humus & then dessert platter , carrot cake , lemon cheesecake , choc truffles , strawberries , party rings and choc jammy dodgers. Then the alcohol section vodka & coke & a few beers. All vegan just for the two of us 😂😂😂I kinda went a bit over board. He was whining this morning saying no one ever makes effort for his birthday ( January baby problems )
What tuna did you use? I tried one recently but it was like cat food 🤢 I used to love tuna though!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.