John Stones #50 Bae in his black lycra top makes us want to bonk him non stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning! Have a good day, lovely. I love that second pic. It’s like he’s beckoning us to him.

Hope everyone has a good day. @Gossgossgoss9888 any improvement?
Morning darling.

Fever is reducing, temperature still high but not as high as it was, but now I have a horrible headache with light sensitivity. Have my phone brightness turned right down but can still ony manage a few mins at a time.

Proper muscle aches and joint stiffness too, am struggling to move about much.

And I can’t even sleep it off properly because of the cough. A look at my sleep over the past couple of days will demonstrate the problem:

Screenshot_20230104_080646.jpg

Obviously, could be worse. I don't feel seriously ill, my breathing is alright except for the obvious when I'm coughing my head off, covid could definitely have got me worse (thanks vaccine). Just feel like I have like a mega-flu.

Am going to call in sick again and try to just rest and hydrate my way through the day.

Hope you have a good trip to London!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Good morning! Have a good day, lovely. I love that second pic. It’s like he’s beckoning us to him.

Hope everyone has a good day. @Gossgossgoss9888 any improvement?
I love it as well. He’s so tanned and lush. I can’t wait for summer. It’s chucking it down AGAIN. Works quiet tho. Hopefully it’ll go fast. Didn’t have much of a good sleep and LO was crying when I put my work top on and crying when I left so im a bit down.
Is it London today?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning darling.

Fever is reducing, temperature still high but not as high as it was, but now I have a horrible headache with light sensitivity. Have my phone brightness turned right down but can still ony manage a few mins at a time.

Proper muscle aches and joint stiffness too, am struggling to move about much.

And I can’t even sleep it off properly because of the cough. A look at my sleep over the past couple of days will demonstrate the problem:

View attachment 1852968

Obviously, could be worse. I don't feel seriously ill, my breathing is alright except for the obvious when I'm coughing my head off, covid could definitely have got me worse (thanks vaccine). Just feel like I have like a mega-flu.

Am going to call in sick again and try to just rest and hydrate my way through the day.

Hope you have a good trip to London!
Your sleep numbers are shocking. :oops: I hope the cough goes away soon so you can sleep! One thing I’m glad about: you didn’t get ill until after your lovely day out so at least you got to enjoy that.❤

I do love your sexy voice.

I love it as well. He’s so tanned and lush. I can’t wait for summer. It’s chucking it down AGAIN. Works quiet tho. Hopefully it’ll go fast. Didn’t have much of a good sleep and LO was crying when I put my work top on and crying when I left so im a bit down.
Is it London today?
Poor LO! :(

Yes, down to London today!

• Heart
Your sleep numbers are shocking. :oops: I hope the cough goes away soon so you can sleep! One thing I’m glad about: you didn’t get ill until after your lovely day out so at least you got to enjoy that.❤

I do love your sexy voice.

Poor LO! :(

Yes, down to London today!
He’ll forget all about me when he sees his friends at nursery. Exciting !! Bet you’re looking forward to it 😁. I’m hiding in my van from the rain 🌧

• Heart
I’m at the Rugby services just over halfway between Manchester and London. I haven’t been to this one. This place is so nice. Reason number 42,495 why I love this country: your services are class.

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m at the Rugby services just over halfway between Manchester and London. I haven’t been to this one. This place is so nice. Reason number 42,495 why I love this country: your services are class.
Mate I was there yesterday. It’s new - your driver chose well.

Pret wouldn’t accept my subscription though first world problems

• Heart
Mate I was there yesterday. It’s new - your driver chose well.

Pret wouldn’t accept my subscription though first world problems
Oh no way! :ROFLMAO: I saw the M&S and knew it was going to be amazing.

Stupid Pret.

• Haha
Oohh this looks good. Did you like it. I don’t like cinnamon. Starbucks did a raspberry and white choc and almond swirl last year it was to die for. I hope they do it again
It’s delicious! It’s not too heavily cinnamon-y. How’s work?

Now having a peanut butter latte at one of my fav. places, TomTom Coffee.

Hope everyone’s day is going well.

Reactions: 1
It’s delicious! It’s not too heavily cinnamon-y. How’s work?

Now having a peanut butter latte at one of my fav. places, TomTom Coffee.

Hope everyone’s day is going well.
You’re having the best trip ever. I wish you could stay!! I like having you in our time zone. I finished work 45 mins early was quiet today. Picked LO up early. He’s on sofa with a duvet. Is your hotel nice did you check in ok

• Heart
You’re having the best trip ever. I wish you could stay!! I like having you in our time zone. I finished work 45 mins early was quiet today. Picked LO up early. He’s on sofa with a duvet. Is your hotel nice did you check in ok
You are so sweet. 🥰 Thank you. I love it here! Someone asked me why I love it here so much and my only answer is, it’s like falling in love - you just “know” when you know. Hard to describe. Yes, my hotel’s lovely, I checked in a few hours ago. I’m just relaxing for a bit and later will get a few things at M&S and take a nice walk. That’s great that you finished work early! Always a nice feeling, isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You are so sweet. 🥰 Thank you. I love it here! Someone asked me why I love it here so much and my only answer is, it’s like falling in love - you just “know” when you know. Hard to describe. Yes, my hotel’s lovely, I checked in a few hours ago. I’m just relaxing for a bit and later will get a few things at M&S and take a nice walk. That’s great that you finished work early! Always a nice feeling, isn’t it?
Ooooh are you going to get a Colin cake jar. What’s the weather like. It’s awful here today. Yes it was !! I can’t remember the last time I finished early. It’s been months!

• Heart
Ooooh are you going to get a Colin cake jar. What’s the weather like. It’s awful here today. Yes it was !! I can’t remember the last time I finished early. It’s been months!
I am definitely getting a Colin cake jar! I’ve been thinking about it for months. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Glad you’re having a great time @Just Drive
I don’t have access to @Violetroselily spreadsheet, nor do I have her investigatory skills, so I don’t know what your job is (do not feel obliged to say either) but would it ever allow you to move here? Is it something you’d consider?

• Heart
I’m actually sick of bae ghosting us through the week. I want decent training pics. Not a group shot of the winning team with bae with his thumb up. I want daily pics pls bae sort it out. I know you have a life and a baby momma to care for but we have needs too
Thanks

• Heart
I want to know what this is. Saw it on Tumblr. Just these screenshots, no links, no explanation. Coming soon?

Screenshot_20230104-112504.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.