John Stones #50 Bae in his black lycra top makes us want to bonk him non stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Right Happy New Year y’all!!

here’s to a bae filled 2023 🥳
Happy New Year! ❤
What’s your plans for the coming days between matches?
The Whitworth, art gallery, and a day trip to Durham. (Manchester Museum isn’t reopening until February.) Then, I’m headed down to London to visit my usual places (V&A, Wallace Collection, British Library) before the match against Chelsea.

Probs because he was being huffy about our “time wasting” 🤣 thanks for looking though 💙 hope you’ve had a great day
Such a little tit, isn’t he!

Are you off tomorrow I hope?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy New Year! ❤

The Whitworth, art gallery, and a day trip to Durham. (Manchester Museum isn’t reopening until February.) Then, I’m headed down to London to visit my usual places (V&A, Wallace Collection, British Library) before the match against Chelsea.

Such a little tit, isn’t he!

Are you off tomorrow I hope?
Yes, I don’t work bank hols unless I’m on call 👌🏻 hoping the weather gets a bit better for a bit of a pub crawl, but if not I won’t be devastated 🤣
Nothing better than sitting in and watching films and being cosy 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy new year everyone.

Just want to say, am so glad I found you. Obviously for all the bae-perving but even more importantly than that, this little community of sweet funny perverts means so much to me. Thank you for putting up with me being a nut job.

@strawberrysunshine_x your holiday looks amazing and is making me miss the lakes. Hope you're having the fabbest time.

@Just Drive I can't believe you touched bae. This is monumental. What a day.

might have got a bit disowned by my mother.

Am in my childhood bed because nobody was sober enough to drive me home.

But she doesn't want to see me again. This might be it.

Can't let myself feel anything about this because I'm not home and safe and alone. But duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy new year everyone.

Just want to say, am so glad I found you. Obviously for all the bae-perving but even more importantly than that, this little community of sweet funny perverts means so much to me. Thank you for putting up with me being a nut job.

@strawberrysunshine_x your holiday looks amazing and is making me miss the lakes. Hope you're having the fabbest time.

Can't let myself feel anything about this because I'm not home and safe and alone. But duck.
Omg. Hope you’re ok. Can you leave in the morning. Hope everything is ok

the hotel were in is the noisiest place ever.At 1am some girl was playing fetch with her dog in the corridor. RLF went out to tell her we have a three year old sleeping 😂😂

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Happy New Year

Hope everyone managed to see in the new year…

0F21D8FF-B08F-4D63-AB46-9825FCC264D4.jpeg

and didn’t behave like this…

6D933E3A-B8E2-4E8E-9A1B-F7BC5273DCB3.jpeg

let’s hope in 2023 we get a lot more of this…

F6C03067-3268-4D24-B75F-1277C1B2BE2B.jpeg

427F2CD9-2699-4109-9D8F-257D73B49E1B.jpeg

E378B7A3-2387-449E-A122-0EC4F0402DCA.jpeg

Hope you all have a good day, whatever you’re doing

still not over getting a point yesterday off city!
so I’m sharing some lovely moments… courtesy of V

B48948A1-DF09-4C74-BF02-5A5FC20D1258.jpeg

1151F22F-632A-482F-A1A0-3858DF696E8A.jpeg

B047ADCE-2DA7-422C-A223-E4B9836B63D8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy new year everyone.

Aw babe.

91D1E751-56C5-4FCE-8169-D6C3E69F3D0B.png

I hope you’re doing okay, and taking care of yourself, first and foremost. Dealing with family is always difficult, especially throughout the holiday season. If you need want to talk, we’re here for you.

Love you. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Happy New Year, all! ❤ Anyone have plans today? Or is everyone just relaxing?

@Gossgossgoss9888 can you get a Bolt or Uber home?? :( I’m so sorry. You deserve so much better than that.

• Heart
Happy new year everyone 🥰
Happy new year!

Hope the cat wasn’t too scared of the fireworks? Here, they went kinda crazy, my friends had to hide their poor pups. 😩

Happy New Year, all! ❤ Anyone have plans today? Or is everyone just relaxing?

@Gossgossgoss9888 can you get a Bolt or Uber home?? :( I’m so sorry. You deserve so much better than that.
I’m doing as little as possible, since Monday is looming, and I’ll have to go back to work. 🤪

What are your plans for today?

• Heart
Happy new year!

Hope the cat wasn’t too scared of the fireworks? Here, they went kinda crazy, my friends had to hide their poor pups. 😩

I’m doing as little as possible, since Monday is looming, and I’ll have to go back to work. 🤪

What are your plans for today?
I’m on my way to a late lunch at Harvester. I’m curious to try to it. :D After that I’m just going to wander about. It’s a beautiful day (for now). Museums are closed today so I’ll just enjoy being outdoors. Enjoy your nice quiet day!❤

@cobette hope you got home safely.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm okay.

Feel free to ignore.

So, I see my house as kind of a fortress. A safe place. My own space where I can be myself and not have to worry about what other people think.

I used to invite my family to visit but I found it kind of stressful, my mum was always commenting on my cleaning and tidying (not good enough) and peering into cupboards and bins and behind closed doors. Couldn't own a thing without, "is this new? Where did you get it? How much was it?" and she couldn't visit without "I can help you with your cleaning, you know, I can come round while you're at work..."

The questions and comments all got a bit suffocating, and I felt like my boundaries were under attack all the time, and every time I said no to her she took it personally so it became an argument, and it was exhausting.

So a couple of years ago I stopped inviting my family to my house. Kept visiting them as normal when they asked me to, but didn't return the invitation. Had a word with my dad about it and he got it, he understood. Every now and then my mum would make comments about "when are you going to invite us round again?" but I was able to stay firm and strong and bat them off and maintain my private space but still see my family.

Then yesterday she massively kicked off at me out of nowhere about how I'm hurtful and selfish and cruel and how much I'm hurting her by not inviting her to my house, and how it's not fair for me to visit them if they can't visit me.

Asked why she wants to visit, she had no reason other than wanting to see me, which doesn't make sense because she does see me, and wants to stop seeing me if I don't let her into my house. So it's not about seeing me at all, it's about not letting me have anywhere that's just for me.

Stood my ground and said I'm more comfortable visiting than being visited.

She said I'm a cold cruel heartless witch, deliberately causing her pain, I'm taking advantage and she doesn't want me in her house anymore.

So I said duck it, fine, bye.

Will be alright. Am a bit white-hot-ragey at the minute but will settle down.

• Sad
Happy New Year

View attachment 1844840

View attachment 1844843

View attachment 1844827
View attachment 1844828
View attachment 1844829

View attachment 1844848
View attachment 1844849
View attachment 1844850
You definitely shouldn’t be sorry! Everton played like their hair was on fire. Fast and urgent. Super impressive. There were a few Everton fans in my section but everyone was so civil and nice.

I'm okay.

Feel free to ignore.

So, I see my house as kind of a fortress. A safe place. My own space where I can be myself and not have to worry about what other people think.

I used to invite my family to visit but I found it kind of stressful, my mum was always commenting on my cleaning and tidying (not good enough) and peering into cupboards and bins and behind closed doors. Couldn't own a thing without, "is this new? Where did you get it? How much was it?" and she couldn't visit without "I can help you with your cleaning, you know, I can come round while you're at work..."

The questions and comments all got a bit suffocating, and I felt like my boundaries were under attack all the time, and every time I said no to her she took it personally so it became an argument, and it was exhausting.

So a couple of years ago I stopped inviting my family to my house. Kept visiting them as normal when they asked me to, but didn't return the invitation. Had a word with my dad about it and he got it, he understood. Every now and then my mum would make comments about "when are you going to invite us round again?" but I was able to stay firm and strong and bat them off and maintain my private space but still see my family.

Then yesterday she massively kicked off at me out of nowhere about how I'm hurtful and selfish and cruel and how much I'm hurting her by not inviting her to my house, and how it's not fair for me to visit them if they can't visit me.

Asked why she wants to visit, she had no reason other than wanting to see me, which doesn't make sense because she does see me, and wants to stop seeing me if I don't let her into my house. So it's not about seeing me at all, it's about not letting me have anywhere that's just for me.

She said I'm a cold cruel heartless witch, deliberately causing her pain, I'm taking advantage and she doesn't want me in her house anymore.

Damn. :( I’m sorry that all happened, but I’m proud of you for standing up for yourself and your boundaries. It feels terrible right now, but I know it’ll get better. Big hugs to you. ❤

• Heart
I'm okay.

Feel free to ignore.

bleeping he’ll. parents are SO hard work aren’t they. I don’t invite anyone to our house. Cos it isn’t always the tidiest. I clean up almost everyday but we only have a small house so a lot of the time it feels cluttered. Plus we’re having the roof done and it’s a right ness at the side of the house. My parents are snobs. Once they came round and were lecturing me about my porch being a bit mucky and the state of my shower head!?? Like she went to the loo then next time I saw her at her house she was like oh have you cleaned your shower head!? I’ve lived with RLF 5 years and they’ve been round 3 times. I completely understand you wanting your own space. Sounds like it is a control thing with her. Hope you’re ok. It’s your house you invite who you want in YOUR house. duck em. It’s just super hurtful when it’s your parents isn’t it.

Happy New Year

View attachment 1844840

View attachment 1844843

View attachment 1844827
View attachment 1844828
View attachment 1844829

View attachment 1844848
View attachment 1844849
View attachment 1844850
I can’t wait for summer 23!!! More pics of baby on the beach YES PLS

I’ve come home in such a bad mood. I’m always in a bad mood lately. Need bae to sort me out 🤤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.