John Stones #50 Bae in his black lycra top makes us want to bonk him non stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0EE50AC6-0D0E-4D31-A518-5CD18D9F5ED8.jpeg
00E53D82-13B2-4DD3-AD51-4E182D3F0A9B.jpeg
FEB0A096-4080-4936-A9CF-F1EADF0CBEE5.jpeg
12FE8BE2-F092-419C-BD47-A2673B1C27B4.jpeg
I am obsessed. They’re so much nicer in person than on pics!!!! Can’t wait to wear them when I get home. They’re too nice for the lakes

• Heart
Reactions: 4
looks lush @strawberrysunshine_x
Hope you’re having the best time
Thankyou we are. Been a 2 hour walk through a national trust site round a massive lake. Then stopped for coffee ☕ ( iced caramel latte for meee) and ice cream 🍨. Just back at the room now so doggy can rest he’s shattered. Then going into town later for lunch and a bit of shopping.

what you doing today 😍

They are stunning, far too pretty for the muddy lakes.

I keep thinking about how happy your doggy must be on this holiday 🥺
Oh he is. He loved the walk just now. 😍 I made a reel on insta of his adventures this year and put that I get to love you song on it and RLF a few rums in was nearly crying saying it might be his last year 😭😭😢. RLF has had him from 5 year old 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tunnel Club. Co-hosted by a few former players including Alex Williams. Now I’m at the CFA listening to a presentation by Harry Dunn. First Team Analyst. Rodri came in when I walked in

6D95ADE3-D856-4E36-9364-52A68754D5DB.jpeg
DBBA7EA2-F783-4570-8492-85D763721834.jpeg

71B9AA94-3EB9-4928-95AE-F517A7FCDB11.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
While my Tunnel Club group was at the CFA, I saw the stewards driving the players’ cars to the stadium. :ROFLMAO: I mentioned on here this summer when I was at the Etihad that players drive to the CFA before games and park there, and stewards drive the cars over to the stadium so they’re ready for the players after the game. Stewards have the best job at the club! They were driving slowwwwwwly as you’d imagine.

I didn’t meet Rodri unfortunately - just saw him come in when I attended the First Team Analyst’s tactics presentation. Those guys are amazing at their jobs. So fun to listen to.

@einahpets93 the guy giving the presentation told us he was missing a set pieces meeting for this. So if Everton win, it’s all his fault. :D

992DC92D-0F22-4CC3-9D71-8855C95DE0C6.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Me being creepy and touching bae’s shirt in the dressing room.

Players just entered and I TOUCHED BAE’s HAND!! He is so tall and slender and perfect!

I am shitting myself!

Also touched hands with:
—Pep
—Jack (his hand was so soft)
—Kyle (he made full on hand contact with me)
—Riyad
—Ederson
—Ake
—Gundo
—KDB

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I SAW RODRI AT THE ACADEMY!!!!!!
This is very exciting I love Rodri I do!

Also excited to hear about Tunnel Club..the rumours are baby starts again!

Players just entered and I TOUCHED BAE’s HAND!! He is so tall and slender and perfect!

OMG IT FINALLY HAPPENED WE GOT A TATTLER IN THE PALACE

I am not suprised to hear he is perfect ❤❤❤

Also bae starts again today!

this turned up in the one pack of these I got little Nephew

8BD89082-0552-4473-A0A3-68DFC60F6950.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Me being creepy and touching bae’s shirt in the dressing room.

I am shitting myself!

Also touched hands with:
—Pep
—Jack (his hand was so soft)
—Kyle (he made full on hand contact with me)
—Riyad
—Ederson
—Ake
—Gundo
—KDB
I love this! and I don't even support city 😂 how lucky are you. Definitely worth paying for.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.