John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi my friend! ❤ How’s your evening? Beautiful shirt. RLF did well. (y) What’s next on your holiday film re-watch list?
Hello lovely! 🤍 evening is good, we are watching the Brazil match, I feel like my tv is just constantly football at the moment! He really did! 🥹 so I want to watch Elf with LO to see what he makes of it and the new version of the Grinch! Me and RLF are going to watch Last Christmas this weekend as he hasn’t seen it but I also have the new Enchanted film to watch still! 🎄

Some of these WC games are dull.
Completely agree! But whenever me and RLF turn of a match it’s like 2 people get sent off, they have 5 penalties and a mass brawl 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Some of these WC games are dull.
Some are, yes. I suppose the cool thing about them for me is that I get to watch players I’d rarely (if ever) get to watch normally unless I perform feats of magic with VPN or subscribe to a million different streaming services. And I miss PL games so I get a thrill each time I see a City boy on the screen. (Funny: I’ve been pronouncing “premier” in the British/European/Most of the World fashion for so many years that it makes me laugh when I hear my countrymen say “pruh-MEER”. Talking of countrymen, one of the US pundits declared “Joao Cancelo got it all wrong” after Portugal let Ghana score. Ma‘am, I don’t know who you even are, but you are dead to me.)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This actually looks really interesting too, seeing how they get them back to full fitness so quickly.

Plus he looks as devastatingly handsome as always

His sad little face in that one scene. 🥺
The camera lingered too long on his face didn’t it 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The club is so clever to give us this new content during the WC break. They get us. I hope they’ve got a few more planned.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I want to bury my face in his fluffy hair.
You inspired me today Gossgoss. I cancelled a Christmas social engagement because the logistics were stressing me out and I thought, why am I really going? I couldn't come up with a good enough answer so am I staying home instead and as soon as I decided, a weight was lifted, so thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You inspired me today Gossgoss. I cancelled a Christmas social engagement because the logistics were stressing me out and I thought, why am I really going? I couldn't come up with a good enough answer so am I staying home instead and as soon as I decided, a weight was lifted, so thank you.
You are very welcome!

Stay home with me and we will snuggle and perv on bae.

Have we seen this? I'm a minute in and he's doing a face while stretching, I don't know what to do with myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.