Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
I've had to change my pfp because it was getting too much for even me.

What I would like to know is why Eddie didn't take photos of him pulling himself out of the pool and walking towards the changing rooms, in his speedos.
This is why we really need a Tattler on the staff.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

cobette

VIP Member
Baby resents the accusation he is doing anything other than working incredibly hard.

He also regrets to inform you that he has a barber on hand and there is no chance of summer curls.

235 (1).jpg

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
Do they call them greenways in the UK? Paved usually off-road multi-use trails for pedestrians & cyclists - no motorized vehicles or horses allowed, generally.
1) Roads - for cars, bikes, motorbikes etc
2) Pavements - for people and little people bikes/scooters
3) Cyclepaths - for cyclists only
4) Public footpath or bridleways - people and bikes, usually off road

also

5) Canal paths - pedestrians have right of way but cyclists like to run them over aggressively
No I am not a bitter moany london person on this topic not at all

we don’t have a thing called a greenaway :(

here ends my highway code essay u r welcome

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Evening darlings.

@mimimithis your holiday looks idyllic! Hope you're having a fab time 🥰

@cobette your thanksgiving meal sounds immense! If there are any leftovers please put them in the post for me.

I'm going to put the match on in a min, let's watch together, those who want to.

I officially pulled out of the Christmas party. The logistics were getting too much for me.

Then a woman I work with offered me a spare seat in her car but I felt like I was being invited to be laughed at (because of paranoid self-criticism more than anything else) so I said no.

Had been looking forward to it but my brain now isn't the same as my brain when I was making plans.
I think you have made the right choice about the Christmas party.

I kept meaning to say this, but I've been a bit absent, and convo had always moved on before I have chance to reply, apologies. I'm never one to be railroaded into things because 'everyone wants you to come/it'll be fine when you get there/you'll regret it if you don't'. There's nothing wrong with not going if that's what is right for you.

Last edited:
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I like the sound of this but don’t have Disney

I have slashed my subscriptions to essential football related one’s otherwise it’s a fortune.
I go through stages of doing this but I always end up resubscibin
Even I find this sexy.

Omg cobette I’ve read the first chapter and I loveeeeee it. All the little details. The mumsnet comment , the matching school bags, the rolls Royce 😂. See how far I can get before Lo wants his breakfast 🙈
You have no idea how happy this makes me ❤ ❤ ❤

Those arms 🥵
The veins 🥵
His perfect little waist 🥵

Love him

He’s just invited her to his box😭😭😭😭. It’s exactly how I imagine him to be. God I’d bloody die if he was at the school gates. How do ppl keep their composure around him

View attachment 1761279View attachment 1761280View attachment 1761281View attachment 1761282View attachment 1761283View attachment 1761284
These girls are my heroes.

110.png

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Good morning, everyone! Hope you have a good day. ❤ The highlight of my day will be watching the Portugal game. Looking forward to seeing Ruben, Bernardo, and Joao.

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Ah thank you! Another one of those 'this wasn't supposed to happen but.. ' moments.

I am working all weekend but will catch up on everyone else's fics next week when I am on AL.
One of those moments which make me appreciate you as a writer and them as characters so much more. ❤❤❤
I want to sit down and write today, so perhaps, by next week, there’ll be a new BF, too.

Oh, AL is coming up? So exciting! Do you have plans? Or just a nice stay-cation?

This time next week I’ll be landing back home just like the German NT, and I’m not looking forward to it. I was called this morning to have a look at a patient’s exam, too… 😩 couldn’t quite say no to that.

But my view right now is quite nice, at least.
D46276A1-B93C-43FB-9DBF-7D641EC0331D.jpeg

Of course they are in the gym together! I bet he schedules a weekly one on one session with each of his favourites to make them feel loved and appreciated
That’s one way to stay fit and keep all of his paramours happy. 😂

1) Roads - for cars, bikes, motorbikes etc
2) Pavements - for people and little people bikes/scooters
3) Cyclepaths - for cyclists only
4) Public footpath or bridleways - people and bikes, usually off road

also

5) Canal paths - pedestrians have right of way but cyclists like to run them over aggressively
No I am not a bitter moany london person on this topic not at all

we don’t have a thing called a greenaway :(

here ends my highway code essay u r welcome
No 5 had me laughing. Thank you for that. I agree. ❤😂

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
I really am shook! Had no idea there were so many of them.

Agreed. Stefan’s been excellent. Sorry other Steffen.

Cheer for Wales! I kind of am.

Pulisic is tainted for me because he’s Chelsea. I just can’t overlook it.
Loved Pulisic until someone said he constantly looks lost and like he’s borrowed his kit from the lost property and I’ve never seen him the same way again

• Haha