Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Also, it's a bit over 20 min with a City+ subscription. Otherwise I think it's only 3-4 min.

I'm sure we (mostly VRL) will collect and share all the best parts if you don't want to subscribe but I think it's £2.99 a month (not 100% sure bc it changes monthly for me depending on the exchange rate) and you could just binge everything you can in a month or 2 and cancel. I haven't cancelled mine yet so hopefully they don't make it too diffy-colt.

(City, please get in touch for my influencer compensation. I don't want (just) money or merch but I'm sure we can work out an equitable arrangement.)

Oh, also I have many photos from the ranch and then Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. I'll share some when I get back from the family walk on the greenway.

Do they call them greenways in the UK? Paved usually off-road multi-use trails for pedestrians & cyclists - no motorized vehicles or horses allowed, generally.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Just Drive

VIP Member
Hello and happy match day! I am so excited. Come on, England!

And now, off to watch that video on City +

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
He actually came across quite nice in the post match interview. Might have to reevaluate.

And my word Roy Keanes beard looks like it has something nesting in it

• Haha

einahpets93

VIP Member
Another ick to add to the list for “rice rice baby” 🤢

Mmmmmm hoodie

Genuinely undecided if his arms or his arse is his best feature 🥵

Hope he has a good rest today and lays off the shagging for a few days.

Hope you’ve all had a lovely morning!

Fuck sake. He’s too much. How does anyone get anything done when he’s around
I wonder if they have to limit the amount of women that work round him because they automatically get pregnant by being so close to him

Last edited:
  • Haha

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Question number 1: are you fertile? Yes/ No
If answered no to the above question, risk assessment complete - you can work along side baby
If answering yes and you accidentally spend more than 10 minutes in a room alone with him and he finds you attractive:

E669360A-ACCD-48F7-BB03-A9969CF286E5.jpeg

• Haha
Like I said I’m not getting into it about Mason. My opinion differs a lot from a lot of yours and I don’t want to put my opinion out and my Mount facts and feel like I’m getting stuff thrown back at me.

one season (a handful of matches so far) doesn’t define a player, as we all know the team around can affect play, the back room, the change of management, everything.

I also have football on normally 24/7 and for me, he’d always be a pick for the first team, maybe not for the full 90 like today for every single match as there is a lot of good talent on the bench as I feel Jack and Phil are more of impact subs than if Mason is bought on

you have your opinion on him and I have mine, the team choice is on the manager not the player but it’s easy to point fingers at him sometimes as he’s more out there than others.
We all like different players and that’s ok. Violet loves kane I think he’s shit😂. I like rashford even tho he is sometimes shit. We all love bae who is never shit
09B1A182-C404-4F88-887F-0F873BE61056.jpeg
11F0AD04-E776-4481-B652-D7B1877CAF01.jpeg
8EEA1F83-EB56-4C9E-8962-AC77C8C6108D.jpeg
61E5AC2F-B9C7-458B-9046-CB4ADD1CE132.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha