John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m back from the beach, hi. Also stumbled across this gem:

A72A036B-878F-4D23-AB46-2BCFB4E2CDE7.jpeg

Can’t wait for the match. What’s everyone having for dinner / lunch /snacks?

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1759896

Hope you’ve had a lovely day!

we have no tea…
Was supposed to be heading out a while ago. RLF still on work calls and now has a meeting at 6:30

I could go out and get some food… or I could open a bottle of wine

Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1759896

I love this hoody. He defo thinks he’s a model here. When do you fly home. I’m so jealous of that beach. It looks stunning.
i had a pizza express pizza for tea it was on offer. With salad and m&s coleslaw @cobette have you tried it the deli style one. That tit is good. For snacks / treat I’ve got a chocolate trifle to enjoy with the game whilst LO is in bed 😊. What about you lovely. X

• Heart
1) Roads - for cars, bikes, motorbikes etc
2) Pavements - for people and little people bikes/scooters
3) Cyclepaths - for cyclists only
4) Public footpath or bridleways - people and bikes, usually off road

also

5) Canal paths - pedestrians have right of way but cyclists like to run them over aggressively
No I am not a bitter moany london person on this topic not at all

we don’t have a thing called a greenaway :(

here ends my highway code essay u r welcome
Beautiful. 😍 I actually used to work in highway data classification/inventory & mapping. Still dabble a bit in it at my current job.

Highway engineers and us affiliated people are the only ones in the US to regularly use the term carriageway or dual carriageway. Regular Americans do not say carriageway. Might be falling out of use in the UK, too, but it's my understanding it's not uncommon.

• Heart
Beautiful. 😍 I actually used to work in highway data classification/inventory & mapping. Still dabble a bit in it at my current job.

Highway engineers and us affiliated people are the only ones in the US to regularly use the term carriageway or dual carriageway. Regular Americans do not say carriageway. Might be falling out of use in the UK, too, but it's my understanding it's not uncommon.
We use duel carriageway for big fast roads that aren't motorways.

I didn't appreciate until today how many different types of roads/walkways there were

• Heart
  • Haha

View attachment 1759896

How was the beach? I’m loving your daily pics of the ocean. ❤ Burger for lunch for me!

Hope you’ve had a lovely day!

we have no tea…
Was supposed to be heading out a while ago. RLF still on work calls and now has a meeting at 6:30

I could go out and get some food… or I could open a bottle of wine

Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving
Wine. (y)

He is so pretty!! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3

can confirm dual carriageway a thing here but as @Starttheline aluded to the term Motorway is the top roadway reference

Respect for your highways credentials @WylieWyles

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.