John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo of Kalvin is from an Adidas promo that Conor Coady was also involved in.

Here's the very charming CC interview with the bathtub set in the background - Kalvin pops in to say hello.

@einahpets93 have you seen this?

I watched MM on Lion's Den this morning and they went live to some boys in Portsmouth and let 3 of them ask MM questions. The first kid immediately said "first of all, my cousin has got a big crush on you by the way" and then later when they were about to say goodbye (35:34) the kid grabbed the mic from the host and told MM his cousin's name. What a wingman to have for a cousin, right? 😝 She's probably like 15 or something. 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I am Cat deprived. My neighbours cat hasn’t been here for two weeks due to building works going on. I haven’t had chance to see sisters kitty since last weekend. Please share your kitty pics

Sorry @einahpets93 not for your eyes mate

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
That photo of Kalvin is from an Adidas promo that Conor Coady was also involved in.

Here's the very charming CC interview with the bathtub set in the background - Kalvin pops in to say hello.

I watched MM on Lion's Den this morning and they went live to some boys in Portsmouth and let 3 of them ask MM questions. The first kid immediately said "first of all, my cousin has got a big crush on you by the way" and then later when they were about to say goodbye (35:34) the kid grabbed the mic from the host and told MM his cousin's name. What a wingman to have for a cousin, right? 😝 She's probably like 15 or something. 🙈
I loved how thoughtfully CC answered the question about the romantic dinner. What a sweetheart. I can listen to him all day. When CC stops smiling, that’s when we’ll know the world has truly ended.

• Heart

Can’t get over the outfit 🤣

I am Cat deprived. My neighbours cat hasn’t been here for two weeks due to building works going on. I haven’t had chance to see sisters kitty since last weekend. Please share your kitty pics

Sorry @einahpets93 not for your eyes mate
I allow your cat chat… I’m just not happy that bae thinks it’s acceptable to have cat chat.
I wonder if it’s revenge for my Coady chat.
Hope Conor isn’t gloating too much about my new fascination with him.
I loved how thoughtfully CC answered the question about the romantic dinner. What a sweetheart. I can listen to him all day. When CC stops smiling, that’s when we’ll know the world has truly ended.
I agree with this. The video with Raz and Kyle makes me smile so much… especially when they’re saying he’d make a good manager

Don’t think I haven’t noticed that last one you’ve snuck in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
duck his arms look amazing there

Possibly. I got like 10 things for £41. That’s his Xmas sorted 🙈. Im not spending loads this year cos I just don’t have the funds 💔💔
I got a huge tub of duplo from Facebook marketplace this week, £4! Must have cost close to £100 new. It has a fire station in it and everything

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I got a huge tub of duplo from Facebook marketplace this week, £4! Must have cost close to £100 new. It has a fire station in it and everything
That’s amazing. I got a bag full last year new. It was from argos

@mimimithis have you heard of Richard Vogel the show jumper. I’ve just seen a video of him jumping and ive never seen anything like it. Amazing!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Good evening my lovelies I hope you've had a wonderful day. It has been weird without the football, hasn't it?

I was up bright and early and cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom and sorted out the cupboard and then I did my food shop and then I've been ordering Christmas presents off the Internet. Successfully completed my challenge of memorising all of the US state capitals for no reason so now I need something else to learn. Had spaghetti bolognese and then spent about 2 hours dancing in my living room to the dance classics of the 90s and early 2000s. Now I think I'll have a glass of port, wish I could invite you all round to hang out with me.

Does bae have the Madeleine Mccann dark patch in his eye? I have it too but it's harder to see because my eyes are too dark.
IMG_20221119_200011.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
For @maccamacc

He wants whatever Jackcat has.

Happy Jackcat having a sleep on his pillow pet

IMG-20221119-WA0004.jpg

Johncat reckons that looks comfy
IMG-20221119-WA0006.jpg

I tell him to leave brother alone, go for a shower and come back to...

IMG-20221119-WA0008.jpg

Poor Jackcat, Johncat feels a bit bad
IMG-20221119-WA0010.jpg

But not that bad
IMG-20221119-WA0012.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For @maccamacc

View attachment 1743969

View attachment 1743970

View attachment 1743971

View attachment 1743972

But not that bad
View attachment 1743973
They are adorable. My doggy is refusing to come to bed and waiting by the front door for RLF even tho he’s not home til tomorrow 💔💔💔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree @Just Drive and @Gossgossgoss9888 it is very weird to have a weekend morning/afternoon with no games to watch. I slept in too late to take my ADHD meds so I'm half awake and I think I'm going to take a nap on the sofa now under my big fluffy blanket. Decided to put on the Everton-City match for ambiance (and England's #1 🍑 ) but forgot this was the one with the show of support for Ukraine and Zinny in tears. 😔 🇺🇦

Got bored with that one plus I need more noise to drown out my new neighbors' loud tv and my downstairs neighbor's yappy dog, so it's City-Villa from May.

Bae looked particularly bae-utiful here. Those weeks off were good for the curls. ;) A bit more time for deep treatments and such.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
For @maccamacc

View attachment 1743969

View attachment 1743970

View attachment 1743971

View attachment 1743972

But not that bad
View attachment 1743973
❤

they are so cute big bundles of black kitty fluff

poor Jack cat though at least he has snazzy white socks

• Heart
Good evening my lovelies I hope you've had a wonderful day. It has been weird without the football, hasn't it?

I was up bright and early and cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom and sorted out the cupboard and then I did my food shop and then I've been ordering Christmas presents off the Internet. Successfully completed my challenge of memorising all of the US state capitals for no reason so now I need something else to learn. Had spaghetti bolognese and then spent about 2 hours dancing in my living room to the dance classics of the 90s and early 2000s. Now I think I'll have a glass of port, wish I could invite you all round to hang out with me.

Does bae have the Madeleine Mccann dark patch in his eye? I have it too but it's harder to see because my eyes are too dark.
The only ones you need to know are Sacramento and Raleigh, eh @WylieWyles ?

For @maccamacc

View attachment 1743969

View attachment 1743970

View attachment 1743971

View attachment 1743972

But not that bad
View attachment 1743973
That last pic is hilarious. “MINE, ALL MINE”.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The only ones you need to know are Sacramento and Raleigh, eh @WylieWyles ?

That last pic is hilarious. “MINE, ALL MINE”.
Obvs the most important ones because they're the states where my tattle friends live 😍

Port tastes like raisins but in a good way.

I can't believe the bae arm content we're getting. It's making me feral.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.