John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is such a happy boy! I'm glad the weather is okay for walking. It is SO awful here. 5 people have called in for my shift tonight already.
Oh no. Hopefully a lot of your customers decide to wait until it’s a better night to come out too so you are not to busy

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm getting a taxi to work because I'm running late and the driver just said, "this is a nice quiet area, no-one can hear".

Luckily now moving into less quiet areas. I don't intend to get murdered.
Excuse moi?? How odd and scary. :(

Hope you’re all well!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1741036tuna salad with tortilla chips & onion & garlic dip. It’s the best dip I’ve ever had. Ocados own ☺
That looks delicious.
Please give him a bop on the nose from me. ❤
Wow. That second one is amazing (but move Eric, shoo go away).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening evening evening!

Pleased to report I've made it through the day unmurdered 🎉🥳

Can't wait to watch the new video! Love new bae content as always. Has Dave been seen again yet?

@mimimithis how's your holiday?

Am on my way home now - bus, no creepy taxi drivers - and have actually had a pretty good day by which I mean my boss largely left me alone and I had one big task to do and got it done well so I'm feeling good about things. The week has gone quite well really! And I've spent quite a lot of it surrounded by cheerful friendly 20-something blokes who are heavily into working out, which I'm not going to complain about even though they're not bae.

Haven't forgotten about WC. Is still a sweetheart.

I kind of feel like I've been a bit of a dick about him though, too soft and smitten, have possibly reached a collision point in my menstrual and/or mood cycle at which I have no patience with myself and am strictly saying gossgoss, leave this poor man alone and stop being so pathetic.

But then today he walked past me quietly singing my name and we exchanged a smile and he offered me some Haribo and I felt a bit 🥺 until I gave my head a wobble.

Am a bit excited/nervous about Christmas party next week. Thought I'd wear my Christmas dress but then I tried it on the other day and it's quite a bit boobier than I remember so we'll see how I feel. Might put it on and show you later so you can tell me if it's an inappropriate level of boobiness.

Mostly worried about being either the loudest or the quietest person in the world and not being able to regulate being a normal person who neither sits silently in the corner refusing to look anyone in the eye nor dances and skips everywhere and hugs everyone and says the most ridiculous things that come to mind I was accidentally quite innuendoey with a man at work earlier, luckily it was taken in good humour as it was a mild penis-size mockery and ends up being the talk of the office for weeks or months afterwards this happened after a party at my old workplace where someone was telling an entirely inappropriate anecdote and got to a bit about jizz but couldn't find a way he could bear to say it in front of so many bosses so I helpfully stepped in and suggested "gentleman's relish" and then basically for my the rest of my time in that job conversations would relatively regularly dissolve into hysterical chaos as people told that story.

Am actually a bit feral tbh. Might have to go entirely off-piste and try to have a bit of a Wank Friday. Mild elements of danger wank too as I'm on call.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening evening evening!

Pleased to report I've made it through the day unmurdered 🎉🥳

Can't wait to watch the new video! Love new bae content as always. Has Dave been seen again yet?

@mimimithis how's your holiday?

Am on my way home now - bus, no creepy taxi drivers - and have actually had a pretty good day by which I mean my boss largely left me alone and I had one big task to do and got it done well so I'm feeling good about things. The week has gone quite well really! And I've spent quite a lot of it surrounded by cheerful friendly 20-something blokes who are heavily into working out, which I'm not going to complain about even though they're not bae.

Haven't forgotten about WC. Is still a sweetheart.

I kind of feel like I've been a bit of a dick about him though, too soft and smitten, have possibly reached a collision point in my menstrual and/or mood cycle at which I have no patience with myself and am strictly saying gossgoss, leave this poor man alone and stop being so pathetic.

But then today he walked past me quietly singing my name and we exchanged a smile and he offered me some Haribo and I felt a bit 🥺 until I gave my head a wobble.

Am a bit excited/nervous about Christmas party next week. Thought I'd wear my Christmas dress but then I tried it on the other day and it's quite a bit boobier than I remember so we'll see how I feel. Might put it on and show you later so you can tell me if it's an inappropriate level of boobiness.

Mostly worried about being either the loudest or the quietest person in the world and not being able to regulate being a normal person who neither sits silently in the corner refusing to look anyone in the eye nor dances and skips everywhere and hugs everyone and says the most ridiculous things that come to mind I was accidentally quite innuendoey with a man at work earlier, luckily it was taken in good humour as it was a mild penis-size mockery and ends up being the talk of the office for weeks or months afterwards this happened after a party at my old workplace where someone was telling an entirely inappropriate anecdote and got to a bit about jizz but couldn't find a way he could bear to say it in front of so many bosses so I helpfully stepped in and suggested "gentleman's relish" and then basically for my the rest of my time in that job conversations would relatively regularly dissolve into hysterical chaos as people told that story.

Am actually a bit feral tbh. Might have to go entirely off-piste and try to have a bit of a Wank Friday. Mild elements of danger wank too as I'm on call.
This whole post is hilarious.
From WC singing your name to “gentlemen’s relish” I am over here grinning. ❤ Please do show us the party dress. Do you have a cardi to go over it just in case it’s too booby?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yay! Welcome! ❤ Just in time for a nice late dinner. Hope your flight was smooth. What are your plans for tomorrow?

@lou_claire91 I thought of you today. I heard Mariah Carey’s “All I Want For Christmas” on the radio today which you know officially kicks off my festive season. That, and Love Actually which I know you’re ready to re-watch soon according to your calendar. Hope your bae-Pep book is going well. I miss you, lovely. ❤
Hey lovely, just quickly dipping in to see how everyone is! Ah honestly we are in full Christmas swing, decorations have gone up this week, Christmas clothes are out and the Christmas Radio station was on in the car today (still haven’t heard Mariah so not fully there yet!!) we finally ventured out today and took LO to the shops and for a little lunch involving lots of cake and biscuits! I actually haven’t written all week, which isn’t like me, although I’m going to edit one tonight that I worked on last weekend but hoping to write again this week! Just been enjoying time with LO and on myself this week which has been lovely! Me and RLF are having a cheeky takeaway after LO has gone to bed which never happens and might watch a film (I did watch Office Christmas Party the other day but holding on for Sunday’s Love Actually lunchtime) 🎄hope you are well! Miss you too ❤

@mimimithis hope you have a lovely time away 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.