John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not working Monday thank god, otherwise I literally had back to back meetings 1-2.30.

can you just decline and send a picture of Bae in the comments as to the reason why?
I really would - problem is there is another b*stard meeting at the same time and my boss told me which one to attend while she attends the other.

Sigh. Do I go on a news blackout and go straight to the catch up at 1800 or do I have on in the background on mute 🤫

I am rubbish at ignoring when bae plays so likely the latter 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning girlies. I’ve literally not stopped this morning. My house is immaculate& just been painting bathroom ceiling . I’m just watching the Lindsay Lohan xmas movie.

how is everyone 💛

@Gossgossgoss9888 god that taxi driver would have freaked me out. I defo would have jumped out of it

RLF has taken his mum to Ireland this weekend as she’s from there , LO is at nursery. So it’s just me & the animals 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning girlies. I’ve literally not stopped this morning. My house is immaculate& just been painting bathroom ceiling . I’m just watching the Lindsay Lohan xmas movie.

how is everyone 💛

@Gossgossgoss9888 god that taxi driver would have freaked me out. I defo would have jumped out of it

RLF has taken his mum to Ireland this weekend as she’s from there , LO is at nursery. So it’s just me & the animals 😍
Well done I am off today and have been looking at tattle and England players all morning. I need to give myself a shake

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good morning all.

@mimimithis have an amazing holiday, am looking forward to following along! What are you plans for Thanksgiving?
Good morning!

How are you all, lovelies?

@Gossgossgoss9888 creepy taxi drivers are the worst. 😳

My aunt and uncle are coming, too, with their nieces, so we’ll have dinner at my cousin‘s place, probably. I’m not even thinking ahead that far. Today, I’ll crawl out of bed and to the beach and stay there. 😂

Perfect man is perfect.

How do they not get confused, when all of them practically wear the same boots?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good morning!

How are you all, lovelies?

@Gossgossgoss9888 creepy taxi drivers are the worst. 😳

My aunt and uncle are coming, too, with their nieces, so we’ll have dinner at my cousin‘s place, probably. I’m not even thinking ahead that far. Today, I’ll crawl out of bed and to the beach and stay there. 😂

Perfect man is perfect.

How do they not get confused, when all of them practically wear the same boots?
Omg I’m soooo jealous you’re off to the beach. It’s absolutely freezing here today and it’s chucking down ! 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He is such a happy boy! I'm glad the weather is okay for walking. It is SO awful here. 5 people have called in for my shift tonight already.
Omg 5!!!! That’s horrendous. I’d be tempted to sack it off myself.
It was awful this morning chucked it down and now the sun is out like nothing happened. Today has flown byyyyy. Can’t wait for my Ocado order to get here 🤣

• Heart
Omg 5!!!! That’s horrendous. I’d be tempted to sack it off myself.
It was awful this morning chucked it down and now the sun is out like nothing happened. Today has flown byyyyy. Can’t wait for my Ocado order to get here 🤣
What treats have you ordered?

• Heart
What treats have you ordered?
I’ve got some Colin cake bars. Tortilla chips & dip!! Some of my fav vegetarian savoury snacks. I got the three m&s meals for £8. Got a curry & spaghetti for me & three bean chilli for RLF. I didn’t get too many snacks this time. Just the usual biscuits 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.