John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dave keeps going up to John for pictures so he’s braver than any of us could ever be 😂

I think JG has brought his thread and the rest of the site down with him 😂

Stadiums that probably won’t even be used after the WC either (if I read that right?!)
That’s right. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 3

This was suggested to me on YT and I added it to my watch later list, haven't watched it yet, but I assume this is the one. Haven't looked for others.
Thank you lovely.

I have no baby content that hasn’t already been posted, so I’ll just share my Everton pal with you. 💙
01A28698-FDDD-4D55-9715-FD478F3F7C32.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
WHY AM I IN A VERY CHEESY SALES PITCH TEAMS MEETING RIGHT NOWWWWW 😭

Seriously, this account manager keeps saying "air quotes" as in "I used this particular organization's website as my AIR QUOTES, 'hub-spiration' if you will."

Tumblr_l_18872318062559.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
WHY AM I IN A VERY CHEESY SALES PITCH TEAMS MEETING RIGHT NOWWWWW 😭

Seriously, this account manager keeps saying "air quotes" as in "I used this particular organization's website as my AIR QUOTES, 'hub-spiration' if you will."

View attachment 1738512

They’re actually verbalizing the words “air quotes”? That’s mortifying. Besides, I prefer “snark marks”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Disgusting lack of John Stones in that video

Why did they shove him at the back he is the best looking player in the squad by a zillion miles

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I do like the vibes of Yorkshire boys on holiday, befriending a cat. Feels very wholesome.
Like bae in the Yorkshire farmer role in God's Own Country. Except I cannot see him doing everything that sheep farmers do. Though... I dunno, maybe...

I mean presumably he has been present for at least 1 woman's labor & delivery, right?

Probably a lot of this
2022-09-26 18.44.35.jpg

And this
Screenshot_20221012-235145.png

But also this 🥰🥺
2022-07-09 11.18.09.png

They do all look lovely but I wish they'd dressed them up more in some proper suits.
Yeah, the requisite necktie tying and adjusting opportunities are a content GOLD MINE. Mostly for M/M shippers (truthers) but I mean, everyone loves seeing these nice young men be sweet and shy and helpful and captainly, right?

[Insert Hendo/SubJack photo here]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Any iteration of Colin is good. :D How’s LO tonight?
Very true. I think some things but don’t like a lot of winter themed flavours😭🙈 he’s ok thanks. He fell asleep on the way home at three so he’s still up now 🙈 getting him to bed in a min. He’s so happy

how’s your day 💛

• Heart
Safe flight! And thank you, I meant could obviously, not couldn't. Just having a day where I should be prioritising LO and instead having to deal with work, on top of working late last night and missing bedtime. Some days are just a struggle.
Thank you, lovely.

I hope the rest of the week will be less work and stress and give you more time with LO. I see it with my colleagues so often how they struggle with feeling this way - you’re all rockstars. ❤

Awww, Dave is back.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.