John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I'm going to stay up for the big moon rocket launch at 1am EST (that's not quite my bedtime anyhow). #nerdalert 🤓🚀🌕

[Insert photo of bae with rockets at NASA Johnson Space Center in Houston that exists in an alternate universe in which he was not influenced by an antivaxxer.]

Almost forgot the Artemis launch was tonight until someone mentioned it when another coworker announced a major world news event to the office but used the phrase "a rocket landed in Poland" which is a weird way to describe what happened but ok, dude. 🤔

Also, I'm still at work and I forgot to eat all day so I just had a KitKat and it's dark and rainy and I'm the only one here but I'm having a dance party while I wait for my scripts to run, so it's ok!

Hope everyone had an acceptable to lovely day!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Think I'm going to stay up for the big moon rocket launch at 1am EST (that's not quite my bedtime anyhow). #nerdalert 🤓🚀🌕

[Insert photo of bae with rockets at NASA Johnson Space Center in Houston that exists in an alternate universe in which he was not influenced by an antivaxxer.]

Almost forgot the Artemis launch was tonight until someone mentioned it when another coworker announced a major world news event to the office but used the phrase "a rocket landed in Poland" which is a weird way to describe what happened but ok, dude. 🤔

Also, I'm still at work and I forgot to eat all day so I just had a KitKat and it's dark and rainy and I'm the only one here but I'm having a dance party while I wait for my scripts to run, so it's ok!

Omg do you actually see rocket launches where you are? That is genuinely so cool.

I went to the Houston space centre when I was younger and was fascinated, find all that sorta thing so interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Omg do you actually see rocket launches where you are? That is genuinely so cool.

I went to the Houston space centre when I was younger and was fascinated, find all that sorta thing so interesting!
I can see the ones that launch from a place called Wallops Island in Virginia, but barely and only if they are at night and at the right trajectory and the sky is clear. And theirs aren't generally huge rockets like the ones that launch from Cape Canaveral (Kennedy Space Center).

I won't be able to see the one tonight, but it will be visible to all of Florida and even a bit farther north. I'm just going to watch the stream on NASA's YouTube channel.

I love space stuff, too! The SpaceX launches and landings are still cool to watch but a bit less enjoyable than the NASA launches considering SpaceX's fuckwad CEO.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

OMG, I’m such a huge space nerd, too. Makes me wish I was better at physics. I used to have every crew member name memorized from all the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo missions. Devour all space documentaries and astronaut memoirs. ❤

I can see the ones that launch from a place called Wallops Island in Virginia, but barely and only if they are at night and at the right trajectory and the sky is clear. And theirs aren't generally huge rockets like the ones that launch from Cape Canaveral (Kennedy Space Center).

I won't be able to see the one tonight, but it will be visible to all of Florida and even a bit farther north. I'm just going to watch the stream on NASA's YouTube channel.

I love space stuff, too! The SpaceX launches and landings are still cool to watch but a bit less enjoyable than the NASA launches considering SpaceX's fuckwad CEO.
NASA launches are 100% superior to SpaceX CEO horseshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Spaaaace. I like space!

Every couple of years me and my dad go to Jodrell Bank and just nerd out.

Bae lurking jealously in the background. Sorry @cobette.

gettyimages-1441749000-612x612.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I checked Skybet earlier and we’re 4th favourites!

I agree though, I think we’ll make the QF’s then a shock defeat

Sweaty and angry bae hopefully
Will it be a shock though with the way we’ve played recently and the fact maguire will just stand their for the whole tournament

Reactions: 3
THIS IS EVERYTHING WE HAVE EVER WANTED.

duck THE WORLD CUP. WE DON'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE EVER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They have adopted a kitty and called him dave people in the office are staring at me because I am grinning so much ❤❤❤❤

Someone is feeding back tattle to Bae was it Kyle again ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg I can’t deal with this. Bae loves cats. I ducking knew it. Bet he has one and when he has a hoody on it lies on his chest purring & snoozing. I would do that too 😭😭
😭 😭 😭 this image

I want him to bring Dave the cat home.

They have adopted a kitty and called him dave people in the office are staring at me because I am grinning so much ❤❤❤❤

Someone is feeding back tattle to Bae was it Kyle again ❤❤❤
KYLE IS THE GOAT!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg I can’t deal with this. Bae loves cats. I ducking knew it. Bet he has one and when he has a hoody on it lies on his chest purring & snoozing. I would do that too 😭😭

THIS!!!! Life is made
I cannot believe bae has a cat friend now to cuddle during the WC this is a very good omen

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.