John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phil looks like a competition winner

Also, thanks everyone for the Coady pics…

sorry baby missed the group shot earlier on… he was giving me a celebratory seeing to 🤣
I love that CC is always either laughing or on the verge of it. He’s so appealing. @einahpets93 may I borrow him as you’re recovering from baby’s visit?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has no-one ever told Madders his facial hair makes him look like a werewolf? And like not in a good way.

Also I checked insta and it's true, Luke Shaw has grown some hair and a bit more beard. I am now in the middle of a Luke Shaw Handsomeness Crisis.
Luke is fit. It’s ok you can say it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Evening my loves!

Scant footage of bae so far I see 😣

@einahpets93 I'm so pleased for and proud of you. Well done! 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊 Please do something nice for yourself to celebrate it. You deserve it.

@mimimithis I love hearing about your lecture! Got my fingers crossed that it goes incredibly well tomorrow. You've put so much work in, I'm sure you'll fly through it.

@WylieWyles I'm so sorry you're struggling darling. Please be kind to yourself and know that we are all here for you and will look after you.

I'm having breakfast for tea, sausage and bacon and fried egg on a crusty roll. Haven't eaten anything else yet today - slapped wrist, I know - because I've been too busy and distracted. So going to have a nice big tea.

I am doing very well but also yay/boo self-awareness, must work on staying "gossgoss is very well" and not "gossgoss has lost her damn mind".

I really wish it was like 10 or 15 years ago when I would feel my brain climbing the incline of a roller-coaster and I'd just let out an insane laugh and rush towards it, climbclimbclimb until I hurtled off the end thinking I could fly. But bloody age and maturity and self-awareness mean I feel the fizzy giddy giggly quickfire nonsense and sensible gossgoss starts clearing her throat primly and suggesting I go to bed and put away the credit card, my weird ideas and my tits. I know it's for the best long term but I just really wish I could let myself enjoy something and duck the consequences.

But I'm boring old me now so I feel it and I can feel it now and know I have to stay calm and sensible however much I want to do stupid tit. Today I was doing training talking to a man at work, basically talking at him non-stop for a full hour, rambling and going on tangents and at the end of it he looked like
where he's with children and I think wearing white and has his hand to his face and his hair is so fluffy and he looks gorgeous but also confused as hell
only nowhere near so fit of course. Then I asked him how it had gone and he did a kind of slow blink and said "interesting but a bit fast" which I guess is kind of how I talk sometimes 🤷‍♀️ but obvs need to work on that because the point of training is to actually teach people things, not to project out all my thoughts until my voice goes funny.

Also this weekend I bought two velvety dresses on the basis of "like soft things, feel sexy" which is absolute madness as I don't even have anywhere to go.

Red one is way too armish and clingy to my pre-menstrual bloat, will need to style it out with some sort of jacket. But feel fit in the green one.
View attachment 1730796
View attachment 1730797
(looks blackish in the picture but in the flesh is kind of a dark jade colour)

So I am having a simple, relaxed, low-stimulation evening with a nice tea and something to drink and no online shopping and no mad social media posts and no randomly texting people I haven't spoken to in years and no going for walks round the block to keep my feet busy and no playing the ukulele in the middle of the night.
What a GORGEOUS figure you have I am well jel

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Luke is fit. It’s ok you can say it
Used to fancy him a bit when he looked like this.
e3e1508d19684b8798750e502222fc2d--manchester-united-teenager.jpg

Then he looked like this and I was fairly indifferent.
3176579-65087028-2560-1440.jpg

Now I find he looks like this and I am back in the room.
Screenshot_20221114_203920.jpg

He's a man who needs hair for me to find him attractive. Sorry, Luke. I'm not generally opposed to a baldy (Pep, call me) but no-hair Like just doesn't do it for me.

• Heart
Used to fancy him a bit when he looked like this.
View attachment 1731011

Then he looked like this and I was fairly indifferent.
View attachment 1731012

Now I find he looks like this and I am back in the room.
View attachment 1731020

He's a man who needs hair for me to find him attractive. Sorry, Luke. I'm not generally opposed to a baldy (Pep, call me) but no-hair Like just doesn't do it for me.
No I agree. He looks the best hes ever looked in my opinion now. Ten hag has had him on a big fitness regime also! He’s toned now 💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Seems like they had a little party for ON’s LO yesterday so he doesn’t have to miss it! Can just imagine him trying to get onto that soft play 🤣 pretty sure he is that parent stood chatting to them all!
55E7EA55-C2F4-4198-8DE9-719F44AE3BF2.jpeg

• Heart
Cuuuuute.

I will allow the excessive use of balloons because it's for a child.
See, I will not. I had a 10 minute rant yesterday to RLF about balloons and now will have to spend my life only buying paper streamers to make a point.

Sorry I really hate balloon arches.

Also, am catching up, but YES to the velvet dresses, very dita von teese you slinky thing. Also YES to Luke Shaw but can still see my brother in law in him so only a half yes.

• Heart
Seems like they had a little party for ON’s LO yesterday so he doesn’t have to miss it! Can just imagine him trying to get onto that soft play 🤣 pretty sure he is that parent stood chatting to them all!
View attachment 1731068
This is so sweet that they have had the party early so he can be there (and that LO does not have the new baby hijacking his big day too).

I don't like him being referenced as 'ON's LO' though. John's references to 'my kids' and the 'Daddy' top tell us all we need to know regarding whose LO he is.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.