John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Trevor. Trevor looks like he has been there and done that #wise ❤

I feel exposed so I changed the answer. Show me Coady pics stat 🤣
guessing this was a yes - congrats 🎉

Thought I was going to have a heart attack I was that stressed.

Needy pussy isn’t content with keeping us up all night he is now interfering with RLF playing the piano.
another lovely puss

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What’s everyone having for dinner tonight?

we are having an early dinner of homemade paella
111F1941-FE6F-4E87-AE42-88DD0CF66888.jpeg

• Heart
I'm putting the finishing touches on my lecture. I'm so happy with it. I cut all the images and gifs from videos from my own cases and put the text together and it looks so good, imo.
I’m so happy you’re happy with it! I’m sure it’s perfect❤

I’m having a tuna salad with garlic bread on the side 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Gorgeous! Too early to think about tea here but I did just have muesli for breakfast. :)

This looks so good! I'm craving sushi, but I need to empty my fridge before heading off to the US, so whatever there is in there. Probably something pasta-ish. 😁
When do you fly here? I’m so excited for you!

• Heart
This looks so good! I'm craving sushi, but I need to empty my fridge before heading off to the US, so whatever there is in there. Probably something pasta-ish. 😁
It was delicious!! Ah not long now!! 🤍

how is it that the other 25 can be present for a photo but he can’t?!
D94B6175-35F8-44B2-A089-A2E86F064721.jpeg

I’m so happy you’re happy with it! I’m sure it’s perfect❤

I’m having a tuna salad with garlic bread on the side 🙂
Sounds yummy!!! 🤍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Gorgeous! Too early to think about tea here but I did just have muesli for breakfast. :)

When do you fly here? I’m so excited for you!
I had muesli for breakfast, too, and little else since then.

Thursday, and I cannot wait.

how is it that the other 25 can be present for a photo but he can’t?!View attachment 1730415

Sounds yummy!!! 🤍
Not long now, and I'm excited. But right now, I'm kinda bricking it, tomorrow morning I'll be giving my first grown up consultant lecture of my life.

Did he make it too late to the photocall? Was he busy rearranging his hair? We'll never know...

• Heart
I have no idea what I'm having for tea. If I was rich, I would order in every single night. Today I have eaten a banana.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

how is it that the other 25 can be present for a photo but he can’t?!View attachment 1730415

Sounds yummy!!! 🤍
He’s such a let down 🤣🤣

I have no idea what I'm having for tea. If I was rich, I would order in every single night. Today I have eaten a banana.
One of the worst things about being an adult is deciding what to have for tea every night!!! I’m only 27 and I think I’ve exhausted every option

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I had muesli for breakfast, too, and little else since then.

Thursday, and I cannot wait.

Not long now, and I'm excited. But right now, I'm kinda bricking it, tomorrow morning I'll be giving my first grown up consultant lecture of my life.

Did he make it too late to the photocall? Was he busy rearranging his hair? We'll never know...
Ah I bet lovey! You will completely smash it, and once it’s out of the way you can just be excited!!!

I just have thoughts of him going to the wrong room and waiting there and wondering where everyone is!
this is the dream, I get so fed up of thinking what to have for dinner and making it at times, other times I don’t mind!

• Heart
I've gone for chips, nuggets and peas. Kids dinner.

When I was on mat leave I used to make incredible meals.

• Heart
Congrats @einahpets93 - I'm not even going to spoiler this

CC: did you hear about einahpets23?!
JT: I did! But I knew she'd get it, she's the best!
CC: She really is - what a lovely, lovely girl, that einahpets23 😍
20221023_215823.jpg

Ok now for the sadness...

Excited for the content today and this week but otherwise would like to commit myself and spend a few weeks at grippy sock camp but I guess that would make it hard to watch matches and content, huh? November is really here! 🤣🙃

Still at my parents (had always planned to take today off) but packing up now, theoretically - I barely unpacked bc I wore the same 2 sets of clothes since Friday - and driving back today, back to work tomorrow. Spent the entire weekend from 2pm Friday to noon today either in bed, half awake watching football in a comfy chaise-y chair, or having a quick homemade dinner (or brunch) with my parents.

The brunch:
PXL_20221112_160815322.jpg

Can't stop crying when I'm awake so sleep is easier, but at least my parents left me alone except for meals and walked my dog. And it's not even time for PMDD yet. 🙃

And since I can barely manage to take care of myself I decided to leave my dog with my parents for another 9 days; I'll be back here on the 23rd for Thanksgiving. At least I have 4 mental health appointments in these next 8 days.

Plus I gotta live for the hope of this exact camera angle on bae doing this exact move, right? 👀

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Salmon and sweet chilli sauce, home made potato wedges and peas and carrots (I know they don’t really go but the peppers looked like they were on the turn)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.