John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening darlings!

I love both tea and coffee but haven't had chance to try any of the festive ones this year yet. Will attempt to remedy this soon.

I had a big roast dinner for tea, it was delicious.

Also spent the afternoon being told by my mum that I need to lose weight and get my hair done and be more agreeable and less weird because "don't you want a fella?" which made me very angry and also sad on a number of different levels.

But now I'm home and catching up with you lot and have broken out the hot water bottle for the first time this autumn/winter so I'm cosy and tired and will be OK.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening darlings!

I love both tea and coffee but haven't had chance to try any of the festive ones this year yet. Will attempt to remedy this soon.

Also spent the afternoon being told by my mum that I need to lose weight and get my hair done and be more agreeable and less weird because "don't you want a fella?" which made me very angry and also sad on a number of different levels.

But now I'm home and catching up with you lot and have broken out the hot water bottle for the first time this autumn/winter so I'm cosy and tired and will be OK.
Family can be pretty hopeless, can’t they? I know what it’s like to not be the “normal” daughter/sister that’s wanted or expected. I happily don’t care a fig for their opinions but I know that’s easier said than done for some. I’m sorry they upset you. But now you’re here with us. 🥰 And we think you’re amazing.

I had a disappointing curry. I left most of it so am now drinking wine instead and watching a Christmas film.
Which film? Like @lou_claire91 , I’m waiting until late Nov. to re-watch Love, Actually. Then and only then does the holiday season officially start for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening darlings!

Happy Sunday lovey!!

Honestly even with a kid and a RLF my mum still makes me aware of what I could be doing more or judgemental on my interests … I think they just like to make our lives hard so they can feel better about theres!!

enjoy your cosy evening 🤍🤍
Family can be pretty hopeless, can’t they? I know what it’s like to not be the “normal” daughter/sister that’s wanted or expected. I happily don’t care a fig for their opinions but I know that’s easier said than done for some. I’m sorry they upset you. But now you’re here with us. 🥰 And we think you’re amazing.

Which film? Like @lou_claire91 , I’m waiting until late Nov. to re-watch Love, Actually. Then and only then does the holiday season officially start for me.
next Sunday!!! Cannot wait ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Happy Sunday lovey!!

Honestly even with a kid and a RLF my mum still makes me aware of what I could be doing more or judgemental on my interests … I think they just like to make our lives hard so they can feel better about theres!!

enjoy your cosy evening 🤍🤍

next Sunday!!! Cannot wait ❤
Thank you sweethearts 😘 It's okay, I'm used to it. I know who I am and what my life is and I'm at peace with that.

Just, don't think anyone likes to hear a big old list of reasons they're unlovable, especially from their mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had my default Harrisa and lemon roast chicken/peppers/plum tomatoes and wild rice. With crumbled feta. Left overs for lunch tomorrow as salad.

It’s all I ever eat. Bae would love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just had roast chicken, gravy, roasties, broccoli and carrots. Trifle for pudding because it’s Sunday.
Is anyone watching I’m a Celebrity I really like Mike and Sue?

• Heart
Have you watched the one with linsday Lohan yet
I can’t wait to watch this. Love me a Christmas crap holiday film!

I just had roast chicken, gravy, roasties, broccoli and carrots. Trifle for pudding because it’s Sunday.
Is anyone watching I’m a Celebrity I really like Mike and Sue?
I’m really liking Sue and the young dim lad 😂
I’m abit over Matt Hancock now, it’s boring him always having to do all the trials

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you sweethearts 😘 It's okay, I'm used to it. I know who I am and what my life is and I'm at peace with that.

Just, don't think anyone likes to hear a big old list of reasons they're unlovable, especially from their mother.
Ah I’m sorry that’s pissed all over your Sunday. Parents just have zero filter sometimes and don’t realise how much their words can cut deep. So hard to brush it off but try your best ❤
P.s and she’s wrong, you’re not unloveable at all because we love you 😘

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.