John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no bae not looking to hot here #wet

07E30A7F-749E-4A20-B9A1-69A9FE5415D0.jpeg

I may well be alone with this but that car is ick. If it makes him happy then so be it vroom vroom 🏎

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think he’s been shopping in that place you all go for mechanical wank support

1C4EF92A-651C-40DB-814D-DE734A4E16E8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He has had it for a while, I saw it mentioned on Tumblr a few months ago now, but we had never seen him in it, so I chose to believe it was merely a vicious rumour. I don't know how many cars one man needs. Is this #5?!
Is this more embarrassing than RR!?🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think I'm ick-proof. The car isn't bothering me. My only concern is it seems logistically difficult to shag him in it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
We are all good lovey!! 🤍 I think RLF is desperate to get out so he can get away from LO who thinks RLF is just a constant book reader 🤣 writing it’s going okay! I’ve written some of my Christmas fics and about 40k of my Pep/Bae book! How are you lovey? 🤍

Some Bae/Fan pics from yesterday View attachment 1727224View attachment 1727225
Aw, he has his bag o' boots to take to the England kit man. If we don't get an arrivals video I'm going to be so disappointed!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aw, he has his bag o' boots to take to the England kit man. If we don't get an arrivals video I'm going to be so disappointed!!!
oh yes good spot

I have just had a cup of tea and expensive biscuit the last trip to M&S for a while spent £20 on…not v much and did some bae defense on twitter.

Why are City fans SO reactionary? Are other fan bases like this? Totes annoying

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.