John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have a great feeling about this match. Iran very close to Qatar so not much adjustment required and they are playing a week tomorrow!

It doesn’t feel very world cuppy does it

944F44C2-3752-4669-BE74-5AE33F7277A8.jpeg

Here’s hoping bae perks up :)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t have a great feeling about this match. Iran very close to Qatar so not much adjustment required and they are playing a week tomorrow!

It doesn’t feel very world cuppy does it

View attachment 1727165

Here’s hoping bae perks up :)
I wonder what viewing figures will be like. Middle of the day, do companies risk putting it on with bbc tv license issues

• Heart
Officially a WC hero he is

22A7DB86-3C77-45B1-87CB-55F4AA05C4C7.jpeg

WAIT they have put him in number 16 the twats how dare they 😣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
How are you doing, how is RLF and LO? Are you excited to be able to get out soon? ❤ And how is your writing coming along?

Have a cute smiley Bae to brighten your weekend.

View attachment 1727106
Everything about this photo is delicious. Grey hoody. Fluffy hair. Tanned baby. Beautiful smile. Lovely teeth. He’s a pure dream ❣😍

I wonder what viewing figures will be like. Middle of the day, do companies risk putting it on with bbc tv license issues
Wonder what sickness rates are gonna be in workplaces these next few weeks🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Afternoon all!

It's a gorgeous day here. We've been for a walk and done some crafting. I asked LO what it was, his response:

20221113_114708.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How are you doing, how is RLF and LO? Are you excited to be able to get out soon? ❤ And how is your writing coming along?

Have a cute smiley Bae to brighten your weekend.

View attachment 1727106
We are all good lovey!! 🤍 I think RLF is desperate to get out so he can get away from LO who thinks RLF is just a constant book reader 🤣 writing it’s going okay! I’ve written some of my Christmas fics and about 40k of my Pep/Bae book! How are you lovey? 🤍

Some Bae/Fan pics from yesterday
A4007A72-E90D-496D-B266-FD490760660B.jpeg
F78FB74E-103C-442F-BE7F-B8A65A4B7E64.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We are all good lovey!! 🤍 I think RLF is desperate to get out so he can get away from LO who thinks RLF is just a constant book reader 🤣 writing it’s going okay! I’ve written some of my Christmas fics and about 40k of my Pep/Bae book! How are you lovey? 🤍

Some Bae/Fan pics from yesterday View attachment 1727224View attachment 1727225
Do you think he was so zipped up to try and be incognito?

Also, do men just not tie shoelaces anymore?

• Haha
  • Heart
Do you think he was so zipped up to try and be incognito?

Also, do men just not tie shoelaces anymore?
He looks so hidden away! ON must have looked like she was taking her kid home as she was wearing a lovely black fur coat!

how many times do you think she tells him to do his laces up? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Those shoes make his feet look really small 😂

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday! 💙

So crazy to think WC for us starts a week tomorrow?!

• Heart

Baby is so frightened.

I AM FUMING AT HIM.

The one match I don't go to and he is lurking around in public.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
80542A16-2C6F-4B65-848F-8E25BC9CF81C.jpeg
I got this from matalan. They have 30% off. It’d cold shoulder and sparkly green!! It’s so nice in the sun ☀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Those shoes make his feet look really small 😂

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday! 💙

So crazy to think WC for us starts a week tomorrow?!
He looks like he’s just stuffed them on as well!

I know, I am actually looking forward to it!!
Baby is so frightened.

I AM FUMING AT HIM.

The one match I don't go to and he is lurking around in public.
the girl who he had a photo with was in hospitality as well so must have hung around!!

he’s full of surprises! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.