John Stones #42 Bae on the touch line teasing his ladies, now we all just want his babies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning girls 🤍

love hearing the bump stories … I was smug about not having stretch marks throughout and was warned near the end I would get them but I actually never did, I think my bump never got that big, he was all legs and just kicked me, so I don’t even have one mark which makes up for all the tit I went through after 🤣

Have a lovely time today with all your plans!

RLF is working from home today and I still have a cough so may try and take it easier today, LO is all about trying to learn new words atm so we are repeating a lot of songs and reading books which has been hard as I have hardly any voice so I’m going to be a slack mum with TV education today! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We've been playing hide and seek for 30 minutes. LO has hidden in the same place every single time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Bae finally got some minutes in the bag, now he’s fit enough to give one of us a shag?

• Heart
Playing again.

Me "why don't you try hiding somewhere different?"

LO "OK I will hide in the kitchen behind the door"

😑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Playing again.

Me "why don't you try hiding somewhere different?"

LO "OK I will hide in the kitchen behind the door"

😑
I love the fact that he wants to let you know so you don’t worry about him! 🤣

almost every animal in LO words book this morning apparently meows or goes waa waa waa, except the cow which moos and the birds 🤣

• Heart
I love the fact that he wants to let you know so you don’t worry about him! 🤣

almost every animal in LO words book this morning apparently meows or goes waa waa waa, except the cow which moos and the birds 🤣
We played once and he couldn't find me, and proper panicked. Now he tells me where to hide haha

• Heart
You've saved me a fortune bab, which I'll promptly throw at some other nonsense but LY still.

Love! What do we all have on our crumpets?!

Jam is my go to.
RLF always has jam and I switch between just butter or jam, but today it was jam for me!

just waiting on my DHGATE top to come through for the World Cup!

I also need to start our annual Christmas Eve quiz that I write for the family with different topics for the year (current affairs, music, film & tv, sport, births marriages and deaths, etc) and then I normally do a little finish the lyric and sometimes a famous face quiz, and then I have to find the medal I bought years ago and I always do prizes (even though it’s only mum and RLF who play, I do give copies to the rest of my family and mum always takes it round to her partners for his families Boxing Day meal ha)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.