John Stones #42 Bae on the touch line teasing his ladies, now we all just want his babies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t get any stretch marks until after I gave birth. I was so smug and then about 2weeks later was like wtf is this?
i remember at one of my appointments the midwife was like wow you don’t have any stretch marks well done 😂😂😂 & I got loads at the end 😖 never mind 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I didn’t get any stretch marks until after I gave birth. I was so smug and then about 2 weeks later was like wtf is this?
The final revenge.

Mine were really low too, not on my actual belly or sides, basically my crotch. I guess because he'd already dropped.

• Heart
RLF is finishing work early so we can all go for lunch. Then Halloween disco later! What are your plans?
Aw that sounds lovely !! What kind of place are you going for lunch at? Love a good lunch out!!

I’m taking Lo to my parents ( my dad is retired my mum has Thursdays off) and my nephew is gonna be there as he doesn’t wanna go to play scheme with my niece & I’ve not seen him for ages so little play date for them even tho he doesn’t really like playing with LO 😂and I get to see the puppies 😍😍😍

• Heart
Aw that sounds lovely !! What kind of place are you going for lunch at? Love a good lunch out!!

I’m taking Lo to my parents ( my dad is retired my mum has Thursdays off) and my nephew is gonna be there as he doesn’t wanna go to play scheme with my niece & I’ve not seen him for ages so little play date for them even tho he doesn’t really like playing with LO 😂and I get to see the puppies 😍😍😍
That sounds cute! Not sure yet, either just a cafe or there's a smokehouse nearby, might go there!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Good morning,

Baby will be wanking over this thread like never before at all this bump talk.

• Haha
  • Heart
haven’t yet…
Got some intel yesterday that one of the hospital managers has been telling everyone that they want me to get the job, so I’m planning on tracking them down today to ask for a character reference then it’s getting submitted

feel like I’m already far too stressed about it, but think it’s just proving to myself that I do actually want it
I’m rooting for you. I’d write you a character reference in a heartbeat. ❤❤

Can Bae please come sort my desk out? I’m buried in work, plus I’m chaotic and I feel he’s one to appreciate order in a way, more than I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Title time ladies!

If we could make the next one to predict the future like the last did, I'd appreciate it, make sure it's something about him marrying me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.