Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
just an FIY there’s a documentary on channel 4 at 10pm tonight called ‘my massive cock’ and it’s about men who have really big willies and how it affects their lives 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

rasperryripple

VIP Member
I am in airport coming home. We are delayed no sign of the plane yet looks like it’s going to be a long day

• Sad
Reactions: 10

ruby1080

VIP Member
Someone in the comments said they thought the sausages were feet

I cannot understand why you would do this for 8 hours overnight when it takes 30 mins at most in the morning?
Isn’t that the same for everything? “Oh look I can throw all this in and have spaghetti bolognese ready by the end of the day”. Hun, you can just throw it all in a pan at the end of the day and do it in 20-30 min anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart

einahpets93

VIP Member
Soz for The Sun article but 🥰 DILF

How lovely for them
Can’t read it for obvious reasons but absolutely buzzing for them

how lush!

Good morning, friends. Hope you have a good Monday! ❤ I love you all, thank you for existing, and just remember how dope you are.🙏
Morning hope you’re ok!!

Just caught up on the whole pregnancy thing…
Not to be THAT person, but bloody good on them.
Not saying ON is old, but in your 30s and especially with their financial security, why wait?
What’s to say they haven’t been trying for ages and this is their miracle?
I agree, the WC is massive to a footballer, but as someone who actually waited to have children until a career was in place and now can’t have them, it’s going to be his family life that’s his main thing once this journey is over.

Anyway, Tarks and Coady are going to the WC for him, so he doesn’t need to worry

Essentially, my message is…

we put him on this pedestal - we don’t know the lad, we don’t know the way he thinks, what his life is like…

All I know is he’s hot and that’s that

Last edited:
  • Heart